chapter 17

Y/n pov:
After me and John get up from the couch me John and the gang go out for the rest of the day.

{Time skip to later that night}

We get back home from such an exhausting day, the boys still look a bit energetic but I'm exhausted. "Hey y/n we are going to head down to the bar and will be back soon okay?" Herc explained "Y-yeah sure I'm just gonna go to sleep be back soon and don't do any stupid shit." All the boys nodded a 'yes' in response John came up to me put his arms around my waist and passionately kissed me before leaving with the guys. I decided to invite the Schuyler sisters over so we could hang out.

As soon as Peggy Angelica and Eliza came over we basically just talked about our work and classes and a little bit about the boys. Peggy was Herc girlfriend, Angelica was Laf's and Eliza was with Alex, and of course me and John. We binged watched on Netflix all night until the Schyuler sisters finally decided to head back to their dorms. We all said our good byes and they left. I was by myself........alone, but it didn't really matter I looked at the time 2:02 damn the boys haven't came back. I decided to go to the bar and pick them up I pulled in the drive way and found all the boys, looking at them through the window. Herc and Laf were talking to guys Alex was fighting one, and there he was John, sitting there like nothing a girl walked up to him trying to flirt but he brushed her off that's my man I felt so trust worthy of John and loved him so much I decided to go in and sat next to John. "Hey babe." He glanced over at me and a smile grew on his lush smooth tan face. "Y/n!!!!! I'm so glad your here soooooo watcha doin here anywayz." I smelt his breath that reaked of alcohol. "John you're drunk come on let's go back to our dorm help me get the guys." All he did was give me a devilish smirk and grabbed around my waist, and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I didn't let go instead I kissed him back, the boys cooed at this but I soon realized this wasn't john it was just way more bold drunk John so I let go of him and took them all to the dorm John was complaining the while way of not getting enough of me every night, Laf tried to teach Herc some French and Alex was just teaching Laf how to say tampon. It was such a night. I remember something else that happened that night but since JohnLaurensTurtle25 is too lazy to write it, I guess it'll be revealed next time.

Sup guys! It's JohnLaurensTurtle25 again! Now my dear friend needed help with this so I did. This is a really awesome book and this is a really awesome account so please follow her! Bye! 😀
(Yes!)

JohnLaurensTurtle25 you do not know how much I love you. Anways thanks much love 4 you. Sorry for the slow updates school has taken over my social life bye! <3 (follow JohnLaurensTurtle25)

~LAURENS & laurens ♡♡♡♡♡