Chapter 5

Y/n prov:
"Soooo." Your words fill the awkward room, "sooo?" John says back to you, your stuck i don't know what to say back..... I got it! "So what did peggy tell you?" He stopped in place and turned to me and plopped on the couch I felt butterflies in my stomach again damn "ummmmmm" he finally lets out. "Yeah?" I tell him, "ummm s-she told me if i liked you and if we were together." We both blush and silence comes in I decide to break it. "And? W-what did you say?" Why did I stutter?? "Well I didn't answer exactly but I told her I want to take you out s-so I was going to ask and here it goes, do you want to go get something to eat after school tomorrow?" He mumbled i feel myself blush and look down "sure!".

Johns pov:
Then I told her. I was so nervous if she said no would we still be friends??? Would we still talk like we used to? Would she treat me the same like she did know? Will she trust me? All these thoughts at once fumble in my mind the she says "sure!" FUCK YES! Then I contain myself and say "cool! After school at whatever restaurant you'd like" she then looks up at me "alright can't wait." She then blushes she's so damn cute and I feel myself blush too. Then we finish watching y/n f/s. She rests her head on my shoulder again. I blush then I almost forgot to ask her "y-yn." I say "yeah john?" She replays then I say in fear "what happened when I was drunk last night?" I feel her tense up something happened then I see her neck shit shit shit shit shit it's a hickey and not just one like 4? How the fuck did she hide that?! I then realize that I probably did it I turn red then she says "um somethings happened and you probably saw the marks you left on me right?" Then it really happens I turn more red with butterflies in my stomach. "Y-yea uh I S-saw it" why did I stutter so much??? "Yeah and then um...." I already know I think and I am surprised "I'm so sorry! I was drunk I'm so sor-" she stopped me mid sentence, "it's fine I enjoyed it and I didn't want you to know so I put your clothes back on you and so did I, and I thought you'd be pissed if I told you I let you do it to me an-" I stopped her this time and was red when she told me she "enjoyed" it. "O-oh okay? Well sorry anyways for anything else I did" I said in a mumble "it's fine I don't mind" I  can tell she was blushing and so was I. Then she said "goodnight john I love you." I feel butterflies again.... "I d-do to." I kissed her forehead and put her hair behind her ears i saw her smile and so did I watched her fall asleep as I slowly did after.

It was morning 8:50 just enough time and I couldn't believe she said she was fine with me fucking her (lmao sorry 😂) I gently tap her shoulder "ughhh 5 more minutes" she groans it's so cuteeee I reply "I wish more than 5 minutes sitting here with you~" I see her turn Scarlett I blush, I got up and said "come on y/n we have school today!" I explain to her "why are you so charming?" I suddenly blush and tense up (in a good way of course) "eh its normal for me~" I rub my hand on my neck. "Fineeeeee" she groans and gets up "DIBS ON BATHROOM!" She then runs to the door "oh no you don't!" I grab her waist BY REFLECTS DAMN JOHN! She lets out a yelp and laughs she's so damn cute I lift her over my shoulder and put her in her bed and I run in. I hear her groan and say "whatever john it's just cause your fit and taller and yeah your hot~" I blush like crazy and say "yup that's just me and it's only for you~" oh god why did I say that?

Y/n prov:
I blush and smile then I hurry to get my clothes on before he gets out (you put on this outfit)

John walks out and he stares you up and down and smiles (just so you get a image this is how your bby looks 😏)

(Yea guys I'm blushing too don't worry what do you expect it's Anthony Ramos you're looking at 😂)

You smile back and you both eat breakfast and walk out at 9:15 reasonably time.... we walk down the halls with herc laf Alex and there girlfriends Angelica peggy and Eliza we all walk to our classes I sit next to john in all my classes. Then walking to our last class I didn't know how it happened but my hand slipped into his and I don't know why but I felt right then I saw the group coming my way god Dammit man I thought peggy sees and smirks, i looked up a john he bushing the whole time I let go but I didn't want too. I talked to them for a bit then finish school we all walked back to our dorms. Another day with my dream guy wait today's the date.... shit.

Wassup bitches another cliff hanger brought to you by LAURENS either way didn't check over so yea. Hopefully chapter 6 coming out tomorrow!

Word count: 967! HOLY SHIT GUYS IM SO TIRED GN MY LOVELYS!

-LAURENS ☺️👋