chapter 18

Y/n pov:
last night was great everyone was singing and binge watching movies, eventually we all fell asleep. I woke up to everyone snoring either on the dorm floor or the couches, I didn't mind. So I got up and made myself some oat meal, laf was the first to get up.

"good morning Mon ami" lag yawned in between his sentence.

"good morning laf, want some oatmeal?" I looked over my shoulder to see him cooking himself some pancakes I guess not.

after I ate all of my breakfast herc and Alex got up and gobbled down some waffles. a good hour later John still wasn't waking up I walked over to him a brushed my hand against his cheek. "babe get up." he groaned and flipped over on his side.

"five more minutes baby girl." Joan groaned I felt blush fluttering my cheeks.

"okay fine I'm just going to go to Jefferson's house to hang out."

I saw his eyes widen at the thought and he sprung off the couch.

"you are not going to that assholes dorm y/n." he was trying to act serious.

"that's what I thought, go get some breakfast were gonna go out in a little." I turned around and started to head towards the kitchen." I felt his arms around my waist and pull me towards his chest he put his mouth to my ear.

"you're turning me on so much right now to bad the guys are here, I'll just punish you later." I was bright red at the thought his words tickled my ears with pleasure I kissed him and went to the kitchen with the guys.

"so ya two lovebirds were are we going today?" herc cooed at me and john. I blushed even more.

"um i was thinking we could go to the store? or out to eat? I really dont know." i explained to all the guys.

"Lets just go to the bar again tonight and have ANOTHER ROUND." laf and herc screeched at the top of there lungs I giggled at there antics.

"yup we'll just get drunk and wasted great idea." I stated all the guys started to laugh.

"What are we waiting for? lets GO!." john exclaimed "We'll go later tonight john ya gotta wait for it." we all laughed and enjoyed the rest of the after noon.

____________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for being so inactive love you all! and 1k?!? thanks SO MUCH!!!! 

~Sienna <3