chapter 10

Listen to this song at 2:36 after the words reference guys and follow along

Y/N pov:
I woke up around 8 I woke up John and we went to school.

Le time skip

Once we got home I went to take a nap, laf came and took John with him to hang out. When I woke up I was in a different place, my home? Why was I here? How did I get here did John get rid of me? I started to cry then sob and struggle I didn't want to be home not now. Not ever. I then tried to swim up but I just went deeper being dragged back to were I ran away from I didn't want to be with them I wanted to leave. And thought John didn't want me that's why I'm here he didn't want to deal with taking care of me or protecting me..... I should have known I started to cry more then shake and couldn't stop gasping, I kept on trying to get to the surface I finally made it, I saw John with another girl holding onto her then kissing her like he forgot about us why? Why? I knew he never loved me he doesn't care he left me so fast no one cares. I couldn't stop crying and shaking I swam back down with a broken heart never to love anyone ever again because who would care about me? He never loved me he just used me.

I was soon at the door then went in, I was greeted by my mother the queen.... yeah big deal I'm a princess. I greeted her and went to my old room and sobbed until my siblings came in hugged me and asked were have I been "I was out on the danger land and met people that's all." They didn't seem to care not surprising I sobbed more and started to panic who wants me here? No one does no one, I swam to land and dried my tail and walked around town John and his new girlfriend mocked me everywhere I went I ran into a bathroom and sobbed I'm a loser a stoner hanging in a bathroom waiting to disappear like anyone would notice I kept talking to myself but I'd rather fake pee then go out there I started to feel tears and sat in the corner.

And forget everything, "no you can't come in" I answer to the knock. I start to cry then sob and think about what me and Johns history as he forgets and I get replaced with a newer cooler version of me. References guys I'll wait as long as I need till my face is dry or I'll just blame it on weed or something In my eye woah it's just y/N who you don't know! Y/N flying solo! Y/N in the bathroom by herself. Knock knock knock knock.... there gonna start to shout soon knock knock knock knock "oh he'll yeah I'll be out soon" I yelled through the door as I felt it getting closer and closer I'm shaking now. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, it sucks he left me here alone, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK here in this teenage battle zone! I can't control my shaking I panic I can't stop CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG I feel the PRESSURE BLOWING UP BANG BANG BANG BANG MY BIG MISTAKE WAS SHOWING UP SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH I THROW SOME WATER IN MY FACE...... and I am in a better place I go to open up the door but I can't hear knocking anymore. I run out of the cafe sobbing but I ran into John and got a closer look at her face..... "peggy?" I was confused and so upset my best friend? Why? "Yeah y/N ummm John didn't want you he wanted me, and it makes sense cause your a whore anyways." John looked at me with no emotion "John is this true? How could you?" John didn't answer "I don't love you I love Peggy and I could care less about you slut bye." I teared up and ran away to our dorm her clothes was scattered everywhere. I cried even more, and ran to the bathroom got a blade and cut.

I'm a slut who no one cares about cut

John doesn't love me cut

Everyone hates me I'm worth nothing cut

I kept cutting non stop and I couldn't stop, I bled out my wrist stinged I panicked but then realized no one would care I closed my eyes and drifted into darkness.

......

~LAURENS