chapter 2

Before we begin with this drunk smutty shit this was mostly inspired by SlothCookiw thanks! I love your story's make sure to check out her laurens x reader is good 😂👌 anyways back to the story! Just finished smut and shit is in next chapter!

I woke up really early in the morning still laying my head on Johns shoulder but I have to get up and make breakfast, but I don't want to get up either..... I love his embrace his freckles, I could count them for days....... then he starts to shift I freeze and snap out of it BUT HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!! "Your so hot...." I mumble under my breath hoping he didn't hear it he replys "thanks you don't look bad yourself but to be honest your hotter...." I turn red then get up he groans

"Awwww come on y/n just a little longer?, man we don't even got school today girl." He complains but he says it in the cutest voice ever.... I can't stand it.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" You ask john.

"You~" he says in response you blush like crazy you already know your bright red but you can't help it.

"John I'm talking about food." I mudder trying to change the mood in the dorm because right there and now it was awkward. He doesn't respond for least 5 minutes.... "john?" I say in fear thinking he's upset with me.

"Yea y/n?" He groans you pause then say again "what do you want to eat for breakfast?" You wait for a reply.......... "pancakes" he says "ok" you reply.

{Time skip breakfast brought to you by BAKFAST cause I'm lazy af}

You and John go to Lafayettes dorm, he opens the door. "Bonjour! Mon ami :)" Lafayette says "hello" me and John say at the same time.... that did not just happen.... he invites you in you see another man at his desk working Lafayette sees you looking at him and nervously calls his name through his pressed teeth thinking you wouldn't notice...

Lafayette pov:
I see y/n staring behind me I see Hamilton head nearly pressed on his desk shitt y/n hasn't met him...
Lafayette trys and gets Hamilton attention through his clenched teeth "Hamilton there are guest here HAMILTON" shit he isn't answering me probably in his zone
I prepare my voice while I stare at John and y/n waiting to come in. "HAMILTON!" I think I screamed to loud...... oops.

Hamilton pov:
I try and ignore laf but he was just annoying so he did it again I was already frustrated so I shouted "WHAT?" I turn and see a woman standing next to john interesting I think I walk up to them and introduce myself to seemingly Johns girl friend.

Y/n prov:
I see Lafayette getting frustrated oh no this can't be good I think to myself first Lafayette trys to get the man's attention then screams the second I was startled but then when he screamed back it was like watching toddlers fight anyways the man Greets himself "Alexander Hamilton it's a pleasure to meet you, oh and I'm this morons room mate sadly." He then says "hello" to john and then after that he smerks wtf is he gonna do I think in fear. Then he asks "so john I can see you found yourself quite a lady." I already knew what he meant I turned red.

Johns pov: (loving these povs XD)
"So john I see you found yourself quite a lady." That's what he said I turned red like way red Alexander stares at both of us in confusion "oh so you aren't?" He says embarrassed "u-ummmm I-i guess n-not." I stutter like an idiot DAMMIT JOHN WHY YOU GOTTA STUTTER I tell myself. "Oh" Alexander says, "well either way come in you too love birds." Me and y/n can't help but blush and turn red once more.