chapter 12

Y/N pov:
The group met outside laf mouth wide open staring at me I giggled as John noticed and had jealousy In his face. John whispered something in his ear and laf looked away, John came back to me and held my hand "don't worry daddy I'm yours." And I kissed his cheek he blushed "I love you baby girl." He whispered in my ear then kissing my neck "alright love birds! Catch up with the group were here." He let go and we both blushed then I noticed burr with a girlfriend? Wow I'd never thought he'd get a girl but anyways we got there. I ran to the swing and stood on it John followed and he pushed me, I slowed down he sat on my lap I giggled and pushed him off playfully. "John what are you doing? I'm suppose to do that." He got up and kissed me soon trying to get his tounge in my mouth. "Ah ah ahh!~" I giggled and ran away and hid.

Johns pov:
God she's such a fucking tease, but I loved it she got up and ran away and hid like I couldn't find her. I gave her a minute and then ran after her everyone else just chatting at the tables. I was looking around trying to find her "BOO!"I screamed and turned around it was Hercules he tackled me then laf and Alex jumped on too. "Hey! Get off my boyfriend" she started laughing to hard trying to pull them off she fell on the floor and started crying from laughter. I eventually got them off and ran to her "y/n? Oh my god why are you laughing so hard?" Just her face balling in tears from laughter made me laugh I picked her up and she then wrapped her legs around my waist. "Ooooooooo!~" everyone cooed, "shut up guys!" We both yelled. She brought her lips to mine and still didn't let me make out. "Why you teasing me baby girl? You know I don't like that." She grinned "you know I don't care john." We both laughed and she leaned on me we talked for what seemed like 5 minutes but by the time we finished the group was already going to leave. Laf and peggy were still playing tag with y/n herc and angelic were having a make out session "get a room guys!" "Oh we will!" Herc yelled back i chuckled Alex and eliza walking up and down the grass holding hands. Wow what a sight everyone having fun I soon lay eyes on burr he brought a girl? I went to check it out.

"Aaron! Who's this lady you brought with you? You guys together?" They both blushed "yes we are her name is theodosia" she smiled and shook my hand "it's a pleasure" I grinned "it was nice meeting you I'm John laurens, anyways enjoy burr he is quite the man." They both blushed as I walked away to play tag with y/n laf and peggy. Laf was it and y/n and peggy were both behind a tree I went over to them. "Tag or hide and seek?" They both jumped "both" peggy replied I nodded. We heard laf getting close without warning peggy gripped my arm I looked at her but y/n was running from laf so she didn't see. "Peggy what are you d-" I didn't know what happened she kissed me? I quickly pull away "peggy what the fuck?" She look drunk "John I love you how you say you ditch y/n and come home with me tonight?" She pulled me in again, I tried to let go but she had me pinned "peggy!" I muffled I finally got out of that I looked behind her y/n had tears rolling down her cheeks "I knew it." She ran back the direction of the college "y/n! WAIT!!!! PEGGY DID IT SHE WAS DRUNK I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE Y/N!!!" Peggy turned me towards her "forget her John you got me now." I shoved her out of the way and ran to y/n.

Y/N pov:
I couldn't belive it this couldn't be happening. I ran back to my dorm John following behind me I was burning the tears burning my cheeks my legs burning my heart my mind my soul all burning. I locked the dorm door and ran to the bathroom I took a blade that was there and cut non stop, blood didn't really come out. Not deep enough I kept cutting until John barged in. "Y/N?! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS Y/N I NEED YOU!" I could hear the tears flooding down his face through his tone I stopped and collapsed on the floor he opened it "Y/N!" I was fainting "John why would you?" John was sobbing "Y/N SHE PULLED ME IN FOR LIKE A SECOND Y/N PEGGY WAS DRUNK!" I was panicking now realizing what I had done. "I d-didnt k-know I'm s-sorry" he picked me up panicking with every breath got faster and more panicked "y/n listen don't close your eyes" I nodded I opened my eyes his eyes were red tears falling his heartbeat fast as ever he wrapped several band aids on my wrists "this is all my fault" he whispered I kissed him "it's not I'm s-sorry john" he was done and carried me to the couch I rested my head on his chest, then fell into a deep sleep.

Johns pov:
It's all my fault, why didn't I pull away faster? Why didn't I come in faster all that mattered was that she was okay and she wouldn't leave me. I'd never see peggy the same way again or maybe not talk to her anymore, she fell asleep and soon I did as well we didn't have school tomorrow so that's good I guess. But I'm planning on doing something with y/n later tomorrow.

Okay chapter 12 thanks for 370 something reads!!! Love you guys! Will probably update tomorrow any ideas for their day Tomorrow?

Word count: 1033

~LAURENS