Jaxon West

Jace's POV-

After one week of missing school, I was finally able to return. First I went missing; kidnapped for three days, rescued and remained in a coma for two days and hospitalized for another day. That was practically a whole week of school not to mention I went missing in the middle of last week. Then finally upon being released from the hospital, Jessop snuck past Marcana borders and postponed Sky and I from mating since everyone was in a state of panic. When finally we did mate, I was ordered by the alpha to spend the rest of that day and yesterday at home resting.

Why exactly? I'm not sure.

My parents were allowed to visit yesterday but since I was now Sky's mate, I had practically moved into Marcana. However, Sky, the alpha and my parents had come to an agreement. Since I wasn't legally eighteen yet, I had to remain at my parents' home with which I was completely fine with the agreement that I'd get to spend weekends with my mate. Once I turned eighteen, I was free to move in with Sky and honestly; I couldn't wait.

Sky was still asleep and I hadn't wanted to wake him so I snuck downstairs to attempt making us breakfast. I couldn't cook much so I did grilled cheese sandwiches and scrambled eggs and sausages. Besides...those were the only things left to eat in the house; five eggs, four sausages and a packet of four remaining slices of cheese; plus the bread wasn't even fresh but thankfully, it hadn't started to mould. It was just enough to make a good breakfast and, I managed to find a single packet of powered strawberry juice which I made.

Currently, the plates of food was covered with napkins and I stood at the island counter with a pad of paper and a black ball point pen in hand making a list of grocery items. I heard the light shuffling of feet and seconds later, strong muscular arms came to wrap around my waist as Sky brought his lips to the tips of my left ear and kissed it softly.

"You're wearing my shirt." He commented. I smirked at that looking down at the white V-neck I wore.

"Well, good morning to you and yes I am wearing your clothes. Problem?" I retorted tipping my head to look at him. Sky smiled lightly shaking his head then kissed the tip of my nose.

"Just the opposite. It's actually quite sexy." He lowered his head so that he kissed my mating mark through the shirt fabric and made a sound like a contented moan.

"We're going grocery shopping after school." I said finishing off the list and holding it up and waving it for Sky to see.

"I thought you were going back home today." I shook my at that making a sound in my throat.

"My parents agreed to let me stay for the rest of this week. But, I gotta go back by Sunday evening." Sky whined in protest.

"But then I'll be too attached and it'll be difficult for me to let you leave." He whined burying his face in the crook of my neck. Reaching my hand up, I pressed my fingers into his dark hair savouring the sensation of having him hold me.

"Only three more months, Sky; and then I'm yours."

**********

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" I glanced up grinning when I saw Ashton making his way through the sea of students crowding the hallway. Just as he reached me, in fact, going to probably hug me, he was pushed- rather viciously- out of the way and I was attacked into a bone crushing hug.

"S-Sa-sha..." I wheezed and when she pulled back I took a deep breath that my lungs desperately needed.

"How rude!" Ashton exclaimed flicking her shoulder with his middle and thumb fingers. "I saw him first." He added crossing his arms over his chest as Sasha rolled her eyes despite the wide smile on her face.