Moving To Arkham City

'beep beep beep' I wake up and turn off my alarm. Today me,my mom and my dad are moving to Arkham. I got expelled from school for fighting. I get dressed and take my bags downstairs and I get ready for breakfast. I see my mom in the kitchen making pancakes,eggs and sausage. "Good morning mom," I say as I embrace her,"Good morning Jay," she replied and she kisses my forehead. She calls dad down for breakfast as I set the table. We all sit and eat then we grab our bags and load up the car and drive off to our new home while kissin our old home goodbye. We finnaly reach Arkham and I look out the window at the busy city. We finally get to our new home and we unload the car. I take my bag to my room which looks a little groggy but I can fix that. I immediately start cleaning up the room"Yea that's better," I thought to myself. I got to sleep after cleaning, it's been kinda a long day and plus I start high school tomorrow at Gotham High. I wake up and get ready for school and to start my 10th grade year. Mom takes me to the front office where I get registered and given my schedule. I tell my mom bye and I go to my first class. I enter the class and go to the teacher "Hi you must be Jay," she said cheerfully,"Yes that's me." I said back. She gets the class's attention "We have a new student" they all look at me "Tell us a little bit about yourself" I take a deep breath and I say "Hi im Jay I have anger problems a split personality and I got kicked out of 5 schools for fighting." I got take my seat as every one is still staring. I was 6'3 which was taller than everyone in my class. So the school day passes by and it's time to go home. I grab my bags and go to the school bus I was told to ride to get home. I get home and I go straight to my room and begin I listening to music waiting for my parents to come home. The music put me to sleep and mom woke me when she got home. I gave her a hug and told her about my first day. She smiles and told me to get ready for dinner. After I went back to bed for the next day.