Part 3

After they put me in cuffs Angel started crying. They sat me down and the first thing I said was "I want my baby she knows how to calm me". They get her and bring her to me she hugs me crying on my shoulder. A tear escapes and falls down my cheek. They took us to the office and had us explain the situation. When they saw I was protecting her because the guy had sexually harrased her they uncuffed me. They released us back to the cafeteria where everyone was looking at me with nothing but fear. Some people had recorded and I looked at it I laughed at it of course. The nigga got what he deserved a perfect ass whoopin. I sat down with Angel and I stopped her from crying. I made her laugh and seeing her smile makes me forget about all my pains. Lunch was over we went back to class and sat by each other as always. I snuck her a kiss before the teacher came in so she would smile until her face hurts. After school I invited Angel to come to my new home she gladly accepted. I asked Joker and he said it was ok and he sent someone to get us. We got in the car and when we arrived Joker and Harley stood there waiting for us. I introduced them to her and she was surprised at who my parents were. I took her to my room and we cuddle on the bed. I put on a movie she layed on my chest and before I knew it she was asleep. My parents came to the doorway and looked at us smiling. I heard my mom say "They remind me of us" they kissef after she said that and they went back to their room. A few hours later she wakes up and she kisses me. My parents call us down for dinner and mom maid red velvet cheese cake for desert. After dinner she asked to spend the night. My parents didn't care as long as it was ok with her parents. She called them and they said yes and her face lit up the room with her smile. We went and got her clothes and came back and went straight back to my room. She got up and said,"Im going to take a shower" I bit my lip at her and she replied,"You wanna join me...daddy." She knew I love be called that I got up and took her to the bathroom I had in my room and closed the door making sure it was locked. We undress and turn the shower on as we get in I cant stop looking at her body. She was a thick,sweet,and sexy caramel. She turned around and saw me looking and she smiled. She dropped her rag and bent over, the face she gave when she looked at me I could tell she did it on purpose. She looked down and her eyes were wide, and I look down only to realize I have a huge boner. She stood up and turned around and grabbed it. My hormones were raging I could barely control myself. I started kissing her and going down her body slowly. She bites her lip as she watches me. I reach her pussy to see she is already wet and I start licking it and sticking my tounge in it. She tasted so good I couldn't really stop myself. She grabbed my hair and moaned out my name with pleasure as her legs started to become weak. Her legs were trembling and she didnt want me to stop. She came and I liked it all up. I stand up and she goes down on me and started sucking. My dick started to grow harder as she kept sucking on it. I came all over her she smiled and stood up. I turned her around and bent her over. I stuck my dick in her but she was real tight but I had to remember she was a virgin. She moaned as I went in and out slowly until she started to really enjoy it and she told me to speed up. I gave her what she asked for and started pounding her. Her moans got louder as I went deeper into her wet pussy. She came on my dick and I was getting close to it. I pulled out and came on her ass it was cover in my cum. We cleaned ourselves up and got out I put on my red basketball shorts and I let her put on my football jersey. We watched movies until we fell asleep she loved sleeping with her head on my chest listening to my heartbeat. To be continued....