The Encounter

So it's been 5 months at this school I had a lot of friends and I played football for the school but season was over. I had always brought home straight A's in every report card and I was top of my class in every subject. I joined the game club and I was a total game freak aka a geek. I came home and I turn on the news to check the weather forecast but instead I saw a warning saying The Joker escaped from the Arkham Asylum. I really didn't care so they finally get to the weather forecast and I turn off the tv while walking out the house. My friends and I were going to a party for the football team for being undefeated. The party lasted till 11 at night. I was on my home and walked past the bank. I saw black vans outside so I kinda picked up the pace. Before I could get far I bump into a guy with a clown mask holding a duffel bag full of cash. He was pretty tall and was kinda intimidating. He quickly pointed his gun at me and my heart started pounding and I was frozen in place."Hey boss we should take him as a hostage" My eyes grew wide like a deer in headlights. They grab me and put me in the van. One of them sat in the back with me and took off his mask. He gets the mask off and I see his face painted white with a red smile painted on his face and green hair."Your The Joker" I said while kinda stumbling over my words "You know of me" he replied. "Yea I saw you on tv saying you escaped from Arkham Asylum". Joker laughs "Well I know you to Jay." I feel my heart sink "How do you know me" My hands started to tremble "Well I've been keeping tabs on you and you are smarter and know more than any average person I need a guy like you to be my right hand man" I stop trembling and was confused. "Is that the reason I'm in this van instead of my home" he nods in agreement. The van comes to a stop and we arrive at a warehouse that kinda looked abandoned with broken windows and faded paint. I didn't recognize the place at first but I saw a tank filled with bubbling acid that read "ACE" in bold letters. Then we walk upstairs to a platform that's directly over the tank. He walked me to the ledge and said "I remember when I fell in that tank and became who I am now" I look at him confused as to how he survived that. I didn't bother to ask but then he turns to me and smiles kinda creepy. I kinda get nervose as to what might be going through his head. He walkes me closer to edge and says "Now it's your turn" he pushed me off and as I'm falling I yell "What the hell". I fall in and I pass out only to wake surrounded by Joker and his crew. I felt a little light headed but I managed to stand. He then takes me into a room and straps me to a table and pulls out an electrical cord attched to metal. "This is gonna hurt" he said as he put the metal to my head which is cold with cords of exposed wires and he signaled his goon to flip the switch. All I could feel was electricity passing through my body. I scream and pass out from the excruciating pain. I wake up and my head is throbbing with pain. He then unstraps me and he takes me back to the van because I can barely walk on my own. I felt like I had a hangover but 60 times worse. He takes me home and let's me out in my driveway then quickly pulled off. I struggle to walk to the door but I make it. I unlock the door and stumble a little but I catch myslef. "Where have you been why are getting here so late you had me worried" my mom says as I walk through the door. I can't tell her I got captured or she'll freak out. "The team lost track of time but they dropped me off" she sighs in relief and she goes to her room. I make my way up the stairs to my room and I take a shower washing off all the chemicals from my acid bath at the ACE warehouse and after I get ready for bed. I lay down and I instantly pass out.