Jonathan Crane

Plotting on the next person, but yet I find him funny. It says they were a person who worked at Arkham Asylum and went rogue. The first though that came to mind was it's mom. I keep skimming through the file to find it was a man named Johnathan Crane. I heard of him from my dad when he told about his Arkham Asylum moments. Johnny boy was assigned to my father before my mother came on the scene. My dad wasn't sick he just had a vividly creative and super sane mindset. I understood how he became who he was. He just wanted to take care of his pregnant wife(not Harley)when he was trying to make jokes making people laugh. He wasn't successful so he couldn't bring home money he struggled. He decided to make a deal with a mafia as a last resort. My dad had to wear the red hood and he couldn't back out, they said the would kill him if he did. The day came for him to do it and he showed up as promised. Everything was going perfect until there was an unfamiliar shadow that appeared in the shape of a big man bat. The mafia shot at the person when it threw some sort of throwing star or shuriken. My dad flipped over a balcony in acid when the shadow chased him. It was on that day my dad became Joker. The most dangerous and smartest guy in Gotham. He ended up at Arkham Asylum soon after where he met Johnny boy and my mother. He made my mom break him out and the two became the king and queen of Gotham. When it came to my mom being disrespected by anyone, he kills you where you stand. It explains why I'm like that about my queen and why I'm just as clever and called mentally sick. Now enough about all that it's  time for me to go and kill Johnny boy. I'm pretty sure you can already guess I called up the team to consult the plan. We put everyone's ideas in and set a date and kept it moving. School is still a drag as always but I can't wait till they start boxing club cuz I'm sighing up. Then it will be up to my mom to handle some work till I'm done. I won't leave her a lot she needs to enjoy her days I have plenty of time on my hands. I don't like seeing he stressed especially after dad died. You know what I'm going to go talk to her and bond. I quickly glide across the floor to their room where she sits in the middle of a giant bed with purple silk sheets and green drapes. For some reason I start to hesitate to knock while I see a tear fall down her face. I knocked kinda quiet, but my mom's hearing is superb so she looks up while wiping her face. She signals me to come in and says "Hey little man" I stopped and had a flashback. I came back to my senses,"That was you that always called me that" "Yea ever since you where born, oh the joy I felt looking at you". A tear draped down and I ran to her embracing her tightly. She was shocked for a second but then hugged back nudging my head,"Mom I came to check on you" "Thank you little man I'm fine I just miss puddin" hearing that my dad came in control of my body again. He grabbed he face and lifted her head up saying "I miss you too doll" she grabbed even tighter,"Oh puddin why did you have to leave" "I don't know doll but it was my time" he said sadly. He then gave her a long and deep kiss,"Dad come on that's my mom that's disgusting, now I have mom's lips on mine" they both giggled at me,"Time for me to go doll and know I'm always here in our son's body". She looked confused but then I said,"I told he could stay in my body so he can talk to you and I'm not a regular human at all, I'm something more" "That's nice of you my boy" she said patting my head. I talked to mom about how to kill Crane and where to find him after that for a little. I went off to my room and sat there,"Why not go get bae from work early" I told mom I was heading out and she already knew what I was going to do. I called her job and said we had a family emergency and I was coming to get her. I arrived at her job where she waited with a big smile and watched her fly to the car. She got I gave her a kiss and started driving home. When we got there it was quiet, more quiet than usual. We walk upstairs I tell her to stay close to me so I can check everything and keep her safe. I pass by mom and dad's  room to see mom sleeping. I sighed in relief and my baby and I went to my room. Today was our 5 month anniversary so of course I was going to do something special. I put her on the bed and undressed her kissing down her body. I started to kiss her inner thighs when I reached her lower half of her body. I made her day turn wild. It was an awesome anniversary. The next day I saw a note on my door from mom saying,"I stepped out for some groceries little man love you and love you too puddin" I heard my dad say,"When she calls me that  it always makes my heart sink I just don't always show it cuz if they knew what I loved, I felt it would be targeted and that's a weakness". Mom was taking longer I had a feeling something was off. To be continued...