Come Up

After some time I kinda started to go insane again. These memories of people laughing at me, tormenting me for their own fun. My vision starts to go black, my chest felt tight, and my arms now heavy. The adrenaline was flooding my body with my blood boiling. Then, I realized I had a punching bag I forgot to set up. I traveled to the garage and began setting up. Afterward, I took my shirt off and started punching away with my bare knuckles. Finally, I was done and didn't realize I went for so long my knuckles bled violently. With all the adrenaline, I couldn't feel a thing but now I'm relaxed. My hands healed up after awhile, I still had trouble thinking straight though. I walked to the kitchen to figure out what to make for dinner. I thought of my mom and my girl so I could cook with love. After finishing dinner, I set up the table and the aroma of food caught the attention of the two people I love. They came down to the table as I pulled out their chairs, I then brought the food to the table so we could eat. I felt so much better seeing their bright smiles and I felt the love in my heart grow. My heart sped up as I couldn't help but smile, I was so glad I could bring joy to them. I feel better that I can provide and not feel so helpless. The night sky was eventually flooded with clouds, everyone got sleepy after eating. My mom went to her room as I carried my baby to our room. I laid her in bed, but as soon as I turned around to shut the door she pulled me on the bed squeezing me. I couldn't do anything but laugh and said,"I was just going to close the door" "But I want cuddles" "Ok just let me shut the door child". I shut the door and changed into some gym shorts. I came back to bed, and almost immediately she put her head in my chest listening to my heartbeat. She soon fell fast asleep and I wrapped my arms around her, she smiled in her sleep as I did. I turned on the TV and started watching movies, it was hard for me to sleep. Eventually, I fell asleep and I was sitting in a chair. The room pitch black, with nothing but a lightbulb hanging over me. A mysterious voice asked me what do I love most, but I refused to answer because I didn't know who it was. Soon, visions of my girl leaving me and doing everything she does with me with someone else. I was forced to watch over and over not being able to wake up at all. My rage started to consume me, I started to scream out in agony and pure pain. Finally, I woke up gasping for air causing my girl to wake up panicking. I told her about what happened and she hugged me tight with all her strength. I picked her up as her head laid on my shoulder, I rocked her like a baby until she finally fell back to sleep. I tucked her back in bed and quietly walked out of the room grabbing my weed and rellos. I went outside and had a wake n' bake by myself. I couldn't get that dream out of my head at all dispite my efforts. I started shaking and my nerves became so bad I just couldn't stand it. I went back inside and I heard step coming towards me. I already figured it was my girl, the steps were small but rapid. I looked down to see her hands raised in the air standing on her toes, I picked her up and gave her a kiss causing her face to light up. I carried her to the kitchen and said,"You wanna help me make breakfast kitten?" After a few seconds she nodded and I put her down. Watching her walk is funny at times, especially when her legs move fast like cartoon characters. We finish breakfast and took mom a plate to her bed. Mother's face lit up with joy, she always loves food. Suddenly a voice said,"Still the same as ever always smiling when food is in her face" "Going down memory lane dad" "Yea I miss touching her and waking up to her in the morning" "Don't worry pop she knows you're there." I leave out back to the kitchen and started eating my plate. Everything felt better, I had completely forgotten about any worries or pain. I just stared at my girl, who eventually caught me, and she just blushed at me. I gave her a kiss that meant I was thankful for her being here for me,eventhough she could have chosen not to. I recieved a call soon after,"I'm looking for Chris" "This is he" "We have an offer for you give this number a call a week from now" "Will do." I hung up and felt like I knew what it was. To be continued...