The First Job

After the meeting with Joker I went back home to get ready for school and act "normal". I'm trembling with anticipation for the first job he gives me. Hopefully it's a bank robbery, I feel a need to shoot at things and not giving a damn about anyone. If anyone gets in my way lets say they'll meet a terrible end. The only ones I care bout is my family anyone else can fuck off. Hahahahahahaha. Oh my god what is happening to me I am a kind and caring person. I hear a voice in my head talking to me. Am I becoming corrupted already. No I have to fight it I don't wanna be like this. Nobody can see me like this. I don't want anyone to think I'm insane. They might send to Arkham Asylum and I definitely ain't trying to go there. Uh oh mom is home. Shit I have to play it cool and keep calm. I wonder how this is gonna work. Wait I got a better idea I'll act like I'm sleep. It may not be the smartest idea but my head hurts from all the laughing. God please make it stop. I pass out from the headache and I get waken up by my alarm clock. I get ready for school but I'm still trembling and my is still throbbing. I try not to think about anything that happened yesterday or the fact that I feel like i'm becoming insane. I get to school and I stay quiet the whole day. I get home and the phone rings which kinda creeps me out. I just got home I answer it,"Hello" I say,"Hey it's Joker you ready for the job boy" I laugh,"I see your happy I have a ride on the way" I hang up. Lets do this shit. I leave a voicemail to mom sayin Im at math club and I'll be home a little late. I see the ride pull up and I leave out the house. We arrive outside of the steel mill and all I see is black vans. I have a flash back to the night I was captured and laugh. I go inside to Joker's office where him and his goons are surrounding a table with a blue print of a bank. Im guessing there making a plan on how to do it without being seen or tripping any silent alarms. Oh yea I know every bank has them. Joker sees me and he smiles. He walks towards me and shakes my hand and embraces me like if I was his son. He takes me to the table and tells me the plan and what I have to do. The plan was the opposite of what I thought. I had to go in through the front and take out the guards with two other goons. I wanted the action all to myself though. We go to the vans and I sit in the same van as Joker. Everyone started loading their guns and Joker gives me a desert eagle and a SMG. He taught me how to load them on the way to the bank and I'm pretty sure I can handle them because after all I did play football and I had a lot of strength. We arrive and everyone puts on their mask. I get out and I'm given a black duffel bag. I go in before the goons are even ready and I shoot all the gaurds but I got hit in my shoulder but I can't feel it from all the adrenaline."Put the money in the bag" I yell while watching my back for anymore gaurds or undercover cops. They fill the bag and goons come in as I'm taking the bag back to the van. They all look at me surprised and even Joker had his jaw dropped."Your a natural and you did it by yourself" he said while smiling. I smile back and we both start laughing. The goons come out and we get into the van and speed off. I hear the police sirens behind us and I pick up the SMG and give Joker the "I got this" look and I stick my head out the window and shoot. I take out their tires and they spin out and we lost the cops. Joker looks at me and says,"You make me proud son". Wow did the Joker really just call me his son I must be doing a good job then. We get back to the warehouse and I'm given my cut and get sent home.
I don't know why but it actually felt fun having a shootout. Hahaha I wanna do another one.