My Other Side Calling

After last night Angel and I get up I carry her downstairs bridal style. I sit her on the kitchen counter and I start making breakfast. I put on some pancakes, sausage, and bacon the perfect way to start the day. She came behind me and wrapped her arms around me, I smiled and I turned around and kissed her. He smile was so beautiful it would make even the worst day turn good. She is special to me, she is my world she makes me feel so happy. Angel is very unique and different that's what I love. She makes my heart beat faster than normal when she is around, she always has me at peace. When I blackout and lose myself she can bring me back. I finished making breakfast I fixed her plate and I called my parents down as well. Joker sat by Harley and I sat by Angel. The way we sat it looked as if it was a double date. After we got done eating we all went back to our rooms. I close and lock the door behind me after Angel walked in. I thought I should give her a nice good morning surprise. I grabbed her and laid her on the bed undressing her. I went straight to her pussy and started eating her out, which made her tug my hair and moan my name. I stopped,"I'll be back", I went down stairs luckily there was some whip cream there. I grab it and hurry back to the room locking the door once again. She looked at me funny,"What is that for" "You'll see". I put it on her pussy and eat it off which made me do it better than how I normally do. She came quicker this time and licked up every last bit. It tasted so good and the whip cream just made it ten times better. My parents knocked on the door and Angel got dressed. I opened the door and my parents said they cancelled school this week because there was a school shooting and the principle was wounded. I laughed and nodded my head they did the same in response. I shut the door and looked at Angel biting my lip. She heard what my parents said and just laid back in the bed. I laid back in bed as well cuddled up with her. I fell back asleep without noticing but I'm in front of a mirror for some reason. I walk towards to see a reflection but its not me it's my other personality. He stood there with the smile painted on, tear drops under his eye, "HAHAHA" covering his arm, "King Joker" on his forearms and red dyed tips because of the dreads. He smiled and I smiled back we basically had a introduction conversation. After he jumped out the mirror into me and I took on his look. I woke up laughing and Angel got a little frightened. I told her about my dream and she understood. Now of course we look like each other but i dont have tattoos or dyed hair. I heard him talk in my head,"That's gonna be your Harley I can tell I can see the Harley in her", I laughed but I was happy because I love the sound of her being my Harley. We ride or die for each other I always make sure I protect her she don't have to worry about nothing. I put on a movie but Angel is looking at me kinda funny I guess cuz I'm laughing and talking to myself but there is person in my head. The movie takes her mind off of it as we laugh and I mess with her being childish and playful. She got on top of me and held my arms up I could easily get out of it but I wanna see what she does. She grabs my t-shirt and ties my hands up and I bit my lip. "Why are u letting her do this" said the voice in my head,"I like kinky shit dont judge me" I replied then we laughed. She started kissing leaving hickies, scratch marks,and bites on my upper body. She grabbed my shorts and pulled them down and my dick immediately popped up. She grabbed it and started jacking it to tease me but then out of nowhere she started sucking so good I felt like my soul was fenna leave my body. She looked up at me while doing it which drove me even crazier in a good way. I could barley even say I was cumming but when she saw my look she could tell she stopped and jacked it off again I came a lot her hand covered by some the rest was on her tits. I tried to catch my breath and smiled. My dad called me I quickly broke free and got up. I went to his room and met him at the door. "Sup pops" "We got another job to do two weeks from now" I smiled and nodded and I went back to my room. I closed and lock the door behind me I laid back on the bed. I told her to sit her pussy on my face and showed her what my tounge do. She moans my name louder and I can tell everytime she gets louder she is close to having an orgasm. She eventually cums I lick up every drop. I start hearing the voice in my head he is going crazy. He keeps laughing and I keep laughing it hurts so bad I pass out. To be continued...