Twisted

I can't hear or see since I last heard the gun go off. I know he shot me in the back off the head, well I think. I come back to my senses only to realize I'm in the hospital. I hear mom and kitty crying, so I decide to sit up and failed falling back to the bed. Both of them look at me and asked,"Oh shit are you ok","Yeah" I responded. Something was wrong though, my healing wasn't working. I needed answers and there was only one place to go, to see Dad in my brain or alternate me. So I closed my eyes and I was in front of the mirror again, but nobody showed except myself. I then spoke,"Why are my powers not working, I need answers", I demanded but nobody showed. I woke up confused as to why nobody answered me. After being discharged from the hospital, mom and kitty decided to put me on bed rest and call the school to fill them in. I walked straight to the room when we got home and went straight to the bed. I shut my eyes and hear a voice say,"You're stressing aren't you", and I sat up in response. "Who the fuck said that", I asked but no response. I started to put two and two together and see that it was myself. My stress is the reason why I grow weak, but peace is or helping others is what makes me stronger. I laid back down and my girl came and brought me breakfast that she made. I love when she cooks it makes me happy, especially because she knows how I like it. I slick think my mom told her, but aye I ain't complaining. Soon after I feel the bullet pop out of my head and the wound healed. Kitty freaked out for a second, that's expected because she didn't know I have these abilities. I had to sit her down and explain the whole story, which she now has a clear understanding. We went to take a shower after breakfast and I stared at her the whole time. I didn't even want sex, even though I always think about it, I just wanted to cuddle with her and make sure she feels safe. We got out and did exactly that, but then there was a call. I picked up and calmly said,"Hello" "I'm going to make sure you feel pain like never before", and it hung up. My girl said she was about to go to the store,"Let me come with you",I said in a deep angry voice. She looked at me and told me no, I tried to chase her and ended up falling. I wasn't in the condition to do it. I started crying because I didn't know what that person meant, but I didn't wanna find out. I get off the floor and get dressed, but by the time I did another call came. I rushed to the phone and said,"Hello" "Hey I made it to the store what do you want", right when I'm about to tell her I hear her screaming. Someone picked up and said,"I told you I'm gonna make you suffer",and with that he hung up. I walked past my mom and even she was scared by the look on my face causing her to step out of the way. I went outside and my wings sprung out from my back and I flew towards her scent. I found her with cuts on her skin and I lost it. She woke up barely able to speak and I flew her to the hospital. They got her in a room as quick as possible and I called Mom to come. Tears of rage were filling my eyes and my flames started to show. I sat by her bedside day in and day out for a week. I was traumatized with the sight of it, but something funny happened. I woke up to see doctors and I'm in the bed. Mom and kitty called the doctors in and they told me I just woke up from a week coma. It was like my brain was making me stronger by preparing me for the worst. I didn't speak at all I just sat quietly trying to figure out what it meant. To be continued....