Riddle Me This

Dead silence in the room...heart starts pumping as the conversation starts to take a dark turn. Finally the silence is broken as he says "I heard about your father's death may he rest in peace" and he hangs up. My face immediately turns to a grimace "How dare you say some shit like that to me" I start to lose my temper and my vision almost goes black. I feel like my body is on fire with the flames rising higher by the second and the lights in my room start to flicker. Everything then floats and when my baby girl woke up and touched me everything dropped back down. It wasn't till then I knew I had powers to do the unthinkable...the impossible. I wanted to find out what the fuck just happened and how I did it. Do I really have powers? I can't even stop trembling with excitement and my adrenaline is through the roof. Wanting to find as possible I wait for it...next I finally passout and appear in front of the mirror again. I see my split personality along with my dad. I wanted to know what abilities I had they look at each other and smile devilishly then look back at me. The approach me slowly i quickly start to feel uncomfortable and then...they finally reached me and touched my head and I began some type of transformation. I fell to the ground in the dream and woke up quick breathing heavily gasping for air. What the hell is going on?What the hell am? Am I a monster? Whatever  it is makes me scared and excited  at the same time. I have more questions  that need to be answered  but right now more work needs to be done. I might need dad's help with this "Riddler" guy whoever the fuck he is. I  try to stand but fall to the ground as if the gravity had multiplied. My body now heavy...my heart now racing...adrenaline pumping coursing through my veins. I pass out I see it again but this time...I am fully  transformed. My eyes pure white...black wings appear out my back...green and purple flames surrounding me emerging viciously from my body. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. This is amazing all this power that I  can use at my disposal. I wake up in the hospital bed with a big smile but everyone already looked terrified. I was laughing while in a deep coma I was told. I got out and look in the mirror in the bathroom and all I see is flashes of my other form. I quickly put water on my face breathing  heavily struggling for air. I just wanted to go home and lay down. They released  me after running tests on me to make I was ok or "back to normal" as they say. Soon as we got home I didn't wanna say anything  I just went to my room to lay down but I couldn't sleep for nothing. There was a lot of questions that need to be answered  urgently. I wanna know how to use and control it so I won't hurt anyone. Something I'm going to have to learn that on my own though...fuck it. This Riddler guy I'm gonna need  more research on him so I know how to take him out especially saying that bullshit hiding behind a damn phone. I wanna fucking kill him and do it with my bare hands while watching the life fade from his eyes. HA...HAHA..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wait until I catch your  bitch ass  I got something for that. I rush to my dad's office to do research and find everything I need. Time to plot but I can tell I'm going to have to move really smart to get to him I can tell he ain't  a pushover...but he is an arrogant asshole. I'm gonna go get mom and here team to help me plan this...what even the biggest mastermind needs help. I tell mom to call up Selina and Ivy and to report immediately to the office. They arrived not to long after the call...good now we can get shot handled. They come in and everyone gets a game face on...that's what I like to see. We immediately start discussing the plan and I get pointer and even new methods I never knew existed or were even possible...anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Also like my dad said "Dying is easy,Living is harder" life can make you or break you but in reality it's  only teaching  how to be stronger...to adapt to a situation. It's pretty interesting isn't it. Hopefully this will give y'all some motivation to keep living no matter the hardships you encounter. After putting the finishing touches on the plan Selina and Ivy go home. It goes down two weeks from now. Dad for him insulting you like that I promise I'll kill him and do it slowly giving him hell.To be continued...