TEN. the bold and the brawn, together at last

MAGIC WAS, ideally, the best thing to ever happen

MAGIC WAS, ideally, the best thing to ever happen. Messing up a spell is what got you in trouble.

Scarlett opened one eye and checked her surroundings. She was standing on a dock with a boat beside it. The boat had people singing and dance, having fun. She decided to step foot on it. She definitely wasn't on the Isle anymore.

Scarlett's eyes wandered around the area. She suddenly felt very awkward.

These weren't her people. This wasn't something she recognized. She felt out of place in a matter of seconds and ultimately decided that this, all of it, was a bad idea. In the moment, going back to the Isle was the best idea.

As she turned, she felt a hand rest on her shoulder.

"Party's this way."

Scarlett sighed. The sound of his voice oh so familiar to her. She turned to face him. A small smile on her face.

"Hi."

Carlos didn't know what to say. He had a ton of questions like. How'd did she get here? But he didn't bother to ask. All he did was hug her not wanting to let her go.

Scarlett let out a faint laugh. The embraces almost suffocating her.

"How'd you get here?" He asked. His voice almost seemed shaky.

"Magic." She smiled.

The two looked at each other a moment longer before a girl approached the duo.

"Hi, I'm Jane."

"I'm Scarlett."

"What happened to your arm?" She asked.

Scarlett looked down at her arm. The scratch was better but definitely wasn't looking good. When her father pushed her towards the ground she fully saw the almost giant scar on her arm.

"I'm okay. Just an accident."

"That's a pretty big gash Scarlett." Jane worriedly spoke, "Hey! You have a scar on your face too. My mom used to tell me stories about this lion guy who had a scar over his eye."