TEN. happily ever after was golden, thank you the journey of happiness

THE GROUP plus Mother Gothel had all gathered in Scarlett's bedroom

THE GROUP plus Mother Gothel had all gathered in Scarlett's bedroom. Her eyes still shut as she laid peacefully in her bed.

Audrey, who had come to her senses, paced around the bedroom, worried look on her face, "Did I do this?"

Gothel turned towards her. She sat on Scarlett's bed looking through Scar's spell book to find something that would wake her child.

"No, child." Gothel said, "Her father can only be as cruel."

"Have you found anything yet?" Mal asked, "Anything we can do?"

Gothel shut the book and stood from Scarlett's bed. She shut her eyes for a moment before looking over at Carlos.

The De Vil boy stood upright and watched as Gothel approached her.

"Do you love my child?"

Carlos' eyes bounced around the room. He cleared his throat and finally looked Gothel in the eyes, "I do."

Gothel took Carlos' hand and sat him down on the bed.

"When she was young, I chose to envy her." Gothel said, "She has the essence of the Sundrop Flower within her. But with her body dormant there's no use for it." Gothel rested her hand against Scarlett's forehead, "Flower, gleam and glow. Let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine."

The group watched as Scarlett's hair began to glow and the wrinkles that Gothel once had on her face had disappeared.

"Dormant for herself." Gothel said, "Whatever spell Scar had used was powerful. Full of hate."

Mal glanced over at Evie. Evie stepped forward, "Maybe... true loves kiss?"

Gothel looked over her shoulder, "This isn't a fairytale Evie, but trying something is better than trying nothing at all."

Carlos faced the others for a moment before turning back to Scarlett. She laid in peace and if this didn't work, they would fall hopeless.

Carlos leaned forward, placing a gentle, but sweet kiss upon her lips and back away hesitantly.