ONE. my dear child, the fun's just getting started

TODAY WASN'T any ordinary day

TODAY WASN'T any ordinary day. Today is supposed to be about excitement and joy. It was VK day but along with that... Scarlett's birthday was next week.

VK day was huge not only for the kids of the Isle but also for Auradon. They could only take four at a time, which was fine, as long as they knew kids could have a better life at Auradon and that other kids would get the same opportunity in a timely manner.

Carlos looked over towards Scarlett. Her head had been resting against the window sill of the limo.

The VK's knew that Scarlett didn't particularly like her birthday so this was a starter to get her mind off of the week to come.

And yet, they took her to the Isle. She didn't rejected the idea, but taking her to the Isle probably wasn't the best.

Carlos leaned over and grabbed her hand, he began to rub his thumb on top of it.

From the time Scarlett left the Isle from the time she'd been at Auradon, life had been amazing.

She was hanging out with her true friends again. She was able to make new friends and she also got the guy.

Scarlett was also able to get some help for the "lioning out thing". Fairy Godmother had been with Scarlett since her time at Auradon and helping conceal that side of her. The side she didn't want people to see.

But with her birthday coming around she was letting her mood sway.

She looked at him and smiled. Her friends pushed her birthday to the side but they knew they had the surprise birthday party waiting for her as soon as they got settled with the new VK's.

It was all Carlos' idea. He just wanted her happy. So, with that, the surprise party was already being planned.

Once the group arrived at the Isle the barrier was opened and instantly closed once they were on the other side.