Wendy, Run Away With Me?

Prologue

All her life, Crimson Aradia has hoped and prayed for her very own Peter Pan. Someone who could take her away from the stresses of day to day life and take her away to Neverland. Somebody to sit with on clouds and relax in the clear seas, or splash around with the mermaids. She wanted to escape the reality of growing up, and getting a job. But most importantly, she wanted someone who wanted exactly the same.

She constantly wished to open her window at night to be engulfed in pixie dust. But, somehow, that never happened. She grew up, got a job and fell in love once or twice, and yet she never gave up on finding her way to Neverland, or finding her Peter Pan.

Twenty years down the line from when Crimson first recieved a Peter Pan book at the young age of five, she's starting to lose faith in the dreams printed on rustling paper, and as if that wasn't bad enough, her job requires her to move to Baltimore.

Baltimore, in Crimson's opinion, couldn't be further from Neverland. So when she arrives at her new workplace, she's shocked to see a group of grown men running around and creating a backdrop identical to her dreams. Needless to say, she's stunned.

Of course being the professional that she is, she deals with the task at hand. But she couldn't quite get the song that was playing in the background out of her head; and it becomes the soundtrack to her life.

Though yet again disaster strikes, and Crimson is forced to leave the band she's grown to love. Her dreams seem even further away than before and in her eyes, FaceTime just isn't the same as being with them.

Join Crimson on her journey to find what she always dreamed of; her own personal Neverland.