part 5

}*********{ (Anna's POV)

OVER TEXT

"Blake you are never EVER going ANYWHERE in the DARK ALONE you understand?" I demand

'Ya Ya, can we hang out today?" Blake asks

"Ya sure where and what time?"

"How about a scary movie at 5?"

"Okay its a date :P <3"

"Ha ya <3"

I look over at the clock it says 3. Oh snap! I go through my closet and pull out a blue dress with lace design on the back. Then i pull out 'booty shorts' with holes in them, and a cropped t-shirt that says:  So This is What Fear Tastes Like. I call up Ashley to ask what i should wear but it went staright to voice mail. Probably with Jordan. I thought. So i call up Courtney she answered on the third ring.

"Yessssss???????" She asks annoyed.

"I need fashion help"

"BE OVER IN 2 MINUTES!" She said suddenly thrilled. She hangs up. Ha know i know how to get her attention!  I hear the door open.

"DON'T HURT ME ITS COURTNEY" Courtney yells running upstairs. I hear Cammie (my Yorkie) running up with her. Surprisingly Cammie made it in my room before her. I pick her up and pet her.

"Phew, i HATE stairs!" She exclaims.

"Even though you have 1 flight more than me" I say laughing. I put Cammie down and she runs out of my room.

"OKAY! What do you need help with girly?" She asks. 

"I have a date with Blake, and i don't know what to wear"

"Where are you going and at what time?"

"Movies at 5"

"Great THANKS for calling me earlier!"

"Welcome" I say sarcastically.

"What type of movie?"

"Scary"

"This DEFIANTLY" She exclaims pointing to the Shirt and shorts. I nod and put it on. She runs into my bathroom and grabs my makeup. 

"Sit, time for make-up!" She says excitedly. I obey and sit at my make-up counter and turn my chair toward her.

"Hmm..... OHHHHH silver, gray, black eye shadow, Black cat eyed eye liner, Black mascara, and hmm...... blush" She says pulling out everything she says. I sit still for what felt like a HOUR.

"and.... DONE! You look A-M-A-Z-N-I-N-G!" She shrieks. She turns my chair around to face the mirror. i put my hand to my mouth and gasp. 

"I DOO look amazing! Thanks soooo much Court.!" I get up and hug her.

"No, sit, were not done, we need  to do your straight hair!" She says, she takes all my make-up back into the bathroom and comes back out with a curling iron, a brush, and hair spray. Apperentally i was staring at it weirdly becuase she noticed and said.

"DON'T WOORRRYYY i WONT hurt you!" she laughs. 

30 MINUTES LATER

"Done!" She turns my chair around. She curled my hair, put it up in a pony-tail, and left a strand of curly hair down by my face. 

"Wow" I say admiring my self.

"Close your eyes and mouth" She says. I do it. She sprays hair spray on my hair, and some got on my face. I gag. 

"HEY!" I say spitting.

"At least your eye shadow will stay on!" She laughs.

"Oh HA.HA" I say rolling my eyes. I look at the clock. 4:30. 

"I got 15 minutes" I say anxiously. She smiles.

"Oh, we need a new case for your phone!" She says pointing to my phone and scrunching her nose.

"What? ITS A FOX!" I say defensively. She walks to my phone case holder. She examines each one, she picks up one that has the pattern of the bottom of a Van's shoe on it.

"Good enough, gemme your phone" She says holding out her hand. i look down at my Fox case, and hand her my phone. She puts on the case.

"Your NOT wearing those shoes are you?" Courtney asks looking at my flip flops. I wiggle my toes.

"Well i was" I say looking at my flip flops. She bends down and takes my flip flops off and ges through my shoes. And pulls out my black vans and red vans.

"Which one?" She asks, I point to the black and she looks down at it, and hands my the red ones.

"Great choice" She says. I put them on, my phone buzzes.

Blake : Ready? Where should we meet?

Me: Yes and how about the gas station up in the front of the neighborhood?

Blake: Ok see you then :)

Me: kk

"He is meeting me up at the gas station NOW" I say freaking out. She nods, gives me a hug, and walks to the garage with me. I pick up my Penny board.

"Bye Court!" I say pushing off.

AT THE MOVIES LOBBY IN LINE

"You look great" He says looking at me.

"Ya, you told me that like 2 minutes ago, but thanks" I laugh

"Oh.... ya" He says awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. " How long does it take to get in the movies i mean seriously?!!" He says annoyed. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Would you like to go grab something to eat?" I ask. he nods.

"How about King Burger?" He asks.

"You mean Burger King?" I say laughing.

"Oh Haha, ya that haha" He answers.