Part 15

I was talking to a ghost. A ghost..... 

I think i am going KRAY KRAY. I shiver and call Blake. It goes to voice mail. I frown.  I pull up text messages.

Me:    Call me please.

no response, i wait 30 minutes.

Me:    Blake?

Still no response.

Me:    Blake.... are you ok?

I start freaking out.  I change into black jeans, and happen to throw on a black shirt. I run downstairs putting my hair up in a pony- tail. I run into the garage and skateboard all the way to Blake's house. I knock on the door frantically. A woman wearing a black dress opens thee door.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Is uh-uh Blake here?" I ask trying to look around her, but everytime i move she moves infront of my view. I start getting annoyed.

"Blake isn't here at the moment come back in probably an hour" She says.

"ANNA!" Someone screams from inside thehouse. BLAKE. 

"Ma'am i don't think your telling me the truth" I said giving her the evil eye. 

"Good day." She say starting to close the door. I kick her hard in the arm. She pulls it back. And gets into a fighting postion. I kick her even harder in the same spot on her arm. I hear a snap, probably her bone. I kick her in the stomach and she topples over. I run inside.

"ANNA!" I hear from upstairs. I run up the stairs. It sounds like it was in the throne room. I run to the double door and reach for the handle. Locked. I look around for a key. I don't find one. I run back and charge as fast as i can at the double doors. They burst open. I run inside. I see 3 people in black running at me. I kick 2 of them in the head and kick the other in the man part..... The one falls to the floor. The other two stay up and fight. I kick one right in the gut and he collapses. These guys are WEAK. The last guard throws a punch i try to dodge but i wasn't fast enough, he gets me right in the mouth. I taste blood in my mouth. I whipe my mouth, and blood covered my hand. I suck it up and kick him in the face then in the gut, he bends over, and i knee him in the face. He collapses. I look around

"ANNA!" Blake screams. I look to the sound i see two people bringing Blake into a room. I run over to him. On the way i pick up a gun and knife. I run in gun pointed. They have Blake tied to a table.

"Blake!" I scream. I feel something in my body climb up inside me. I close me eyes, when i open them, everybody is on the floor, bleeding. I probably shot them..... I run over to Blake.

"Blake" I say cutting the rope to let him out.

"Why didn't you use your  werewolf power things?" I ask tears filling my eyes.

"They injected me, i couldn't use my 'werewolf powers'" He says hugging me.

"When will it wear off?" I ask. He looks down at his arms. 

"2 minutes at the most" He says.  "Were not done yet, i saw two men run out that door." He says running to the door. He swings the door open.  The light blinds me. I shade my eyes. Two huge men jump up out at us one pins Blake down the other pins me down. Not again! I look up at the muscular guy holding me down he grows a snout and teeth. He bends down and bites me on the arm. It went black.

________________________________

Authors note

Sorry for the cliff hanger again, and sorry that it was short! Hope you liked it. Love you!

-Hopie