part 10

}*********{ 

(STILL ANNA'S POV)

"Anna, come here" My mom says angrily. Oh great.  I walk down stairs and face her.

"Yes???" I ask sort of scared.

"DId you hit Matt in the face?" She asks.

"No.... I just happen to swing the shovel at his head height when he was walking by. That's all" I say trying to hold back a laugh.

"Why?" She asks, i could tell she was holding in a laugh.

"HE HURT COURTNEY!" I say angrily. "So, revenge, IS sweet." I say quieter.

"Oh Interesting, run along now" She says shooing me away. Right when i leave she cracks up laughing. I smile.

____________________

Me: Hey girl you ok?

Courtney:  Yes... I heard what you did to him. lol

Me: Oh, Haha gosh that went around fast.

Courtney: lol im hanging out with  my friend. wanna come and hang?

Me; SURE! be there in a few.

_______________

I run outside and grab my skateboard and ride to Courtney's house. I knock on the door. 

"HEY GURL" I scream and hug her. She is in her pjs and has a bowl of ice cream in her hand. I walk in and see this brown head girl with blonde highlights standing there awkwardly.

"Oh, This is Kaylie, Kaylie this is Anna- Grace, there you met." She says closing the door behind me.

"People call me Anna though" I  correct. She shrugs is off.

"Nice to meet you, are you Moon's girlfriend?" Kaylie asks. I nod. Courtney gives me the 'WHo the heck you talking about' look. 

"We call him Blake, and how do you know him?" I ask suspiciously.

"Oh,my parents and his hang out alot" Kaylie says. I nod.

My phone buzzes.

"Speaking of Blake" I say looking at my phone.

__________________________________

Blake <3:         I see you met my friend.

Me:     How did you know that?

Blake <3:   Werewolves have this power were they can locate other werewolves that are in their pack, and the people they love.

Me:    Oh ok, WAIT KAYLIE IS A WEREWOLF?

Blake <3:    Haha, yea, but she is in my pack, she wont hurt anybody, thats why she takes care of pups with my mom during wars.

Me: OHHHH OKKK

Blake <3: Haha, wanna hang out? 

Me: When

Blake <3:     idc

Me:    How about now? can i bring Kaylie and Courtney? Courtney needs us right now....

Blake <3: Would it be easier if i came over there?

Me: Lemme ask.

I ask, they say sure.

Me: Ya, come when you want.

Blake <3: Okay walking.