Part 17

Must 

Save

Blake

Those words ran through my head as i dragged his muscular body to the door. I put him down and reached for the door handle. 

BAM

The door swings open and hits me square on the face, i stumble back. 2 men walk in.

"Oh, more fighting practice for me" I say. The big one smirks. I back up and put my hand up and think of the word Shock. Next thing i knew lightning bolts were shooting out of my hand and hitting the men, flinging them backwards. I drag Blake all the way to the nearest forest. After i feel like i dragged him far enough i stopped and fell to my knees next to him. I had ripped up his favorite shirt. I went and gathered leaves while tears went slowly down my face. I came back with a pile of leaves and surronded him with them. I wipe my eyes, and sit next to him and bawl. I keep crying.

THOSE

STUPID

PEOPLE

MUST

FIND

OUT

WHO

THEY

ARE!!!!

Rage filled me. I got up and paced back in forth, making plans, then trashing them. I kept thinking between who they were, and how could i save Blake. I gasp. I had totally forgot about my powers. I slide next to him. I think really hard in my brain. What could i use??? I put my hands on his chest and thought of the word.

Heal

No response. I try again.

Heal

Still no respnse. I start getting mad.

HEAL

HEAL

HEAL

No sign of breath, nothing. I fall back to my knees and start to cry again. I stay like that for a while then i hear a leaf crack. I look up imeadiatly and look around.

Crack

Crack

Crack

Every crack got louder and louder. I stand up. I see a beatiful woman, brown long curly hair, a white dress, walking toward me.

"Wh-wh-who are you?" I ask wiping my tears. She smiles.

"I am the Moon Godess" She says.

"Moon Godess?" I ask surprised. She walks up and puts her arm around me.

"That would be me, you have summonded me darling, what do you need?" She asks.

"I summond you?" I ask a tear rolling down my face.

"Yes, when  ever something terrible has happened, your powers summon me to you" She says. He voice is so calm. I look back at Blake.

"My boyfriend, Blake, died" I choked out.

"Oh, i see" She says walking over to him. She bends down and touches his face. 

"I will help him" She says straightning back up "But..." 

"But what? I will do anything, please fix him.... please" My bottom lip trembles.

"But, i need you to do something" She says.

"what do i need to do?" I asked, biting my lip.

"You need to give something else, to gain something" She said raising her eyebrow.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"That would be, You need to stop crying" She said. I am surprised at what she said.

"Thats all i need to do? Stop crying? And he will come back to life?" I ask angerliy.

"No, that is the first step" She says. I cool down, take a deep breath, and stop crying. I look at her.

"Now you must heal him" She says holding her hand in her other. My jaw-drops.

"DON'T YOU THINK I TRIED THAT?! YOUR A FAKE SO CALL MOON GODESS! A FAKE" I scream in her face.

"What is your favorite princess?" She asks. 

"My favorite princess? What does that have to do with anything?!" I ask stoping on the floor.

"Just, answer me" She says staying calm. I sigh.

"Sleeping Beauty" I say with a deep exhale. She motions to Blake. 

"What?" I ask. She turns and starts to walks away, every step she takes she disapears slightly. Shes gone.

"WAIT" I scream running where i had saw her last. 

"Wait" I say quietier giving up. I turn back and walk back to Blake. 

Sleeping Beauty? What does she have to do with-

"OH MY GOSH" I scream to no one and run towards Blake. SLEEPING BEAUTY AWAKEN BY HER TRUE LOVES KISS! if i kiss him, he should wake up! IM SO STUPID.

I fall to my knees and sit on his chest, lean down, and kiss him. I kiss him for about one minute. I pull back up. His eyes flutter open. I start crying.

"Blake" 

"Anna"