Part 8

}********{ (Anna's POV)

I had left Blake's house to go grab my bathing suit. As i was rummaging through my bikini's Courtney texted me.

Courtney:  Wear your hot pink ruffled bikini, it brings out your tan....

How the heck did she know i was looking for a bathing suit?!

Me:  Ok, but how did u know?

Courtney: I'm magical, actually, Blake texted Matthew.

Me: Ah K....... well gtg back to his house! Bye!

I skate all the way back to his house. Outta breath i ditched the knocking and walked right in.

"Hey Anna" Blake said sitting playing xBox with out even looking up.

"How did you?" I asked.

"Werewolf senses" He said pointing to his nose. I smell?  I check to make sure, i don't.

"What you playin'?" I asked as i plopped down next to him on the couch.

"Call of Duty Black Ops 2" He said. I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT GAME!  I see an extra controller on the coffee table. I get up and grab it.

"I'm playing" I said without even asking. I turn on the remote as he was setting up the settings for the next round.

"Loser has to jump in the pool with their clothes on" I said.

"Okay, get ready to jump in!" He laughs. We played for about an hour. We counted up the scores.

"I won 12 times." He said. Oh snap. 

"I won...uh.... 13 times!" I said laughing. 

"Nu uh!" He said.

"Ya huh!" I said smiling. He play tackled me and pinned me on the couch.

"Darn, looks like you got me" I say with a sly smile. Thankfully my dad taught my wrestling. I pushed up and pinned him down on the floor. I let my hair fall in his face. He blows it out. I had him tightly pinned with me holding his arms down and sitting on his knees.

"HEY! LOOK ICE CREAM!" He said looking at the kitchen counter. I turned around too  look. he jumped up.

"HEY! YOU TRICKED ME!" I say crossing my arms like a little girl. He looked at me. I looked at his stomach. ABS! I'M MELTING XD.  I do a frowning face.

"I'm sorry" He said with a baby voice and outstretches his arms. I stand still. He walks toward me and hugs be tightly. His bare skin is warm. He puts me down.

"Lets see what i can do about that..." He says walking slowly to the kitchen. I roll my eyes and jump up on his back. He stops and looks up at me.

"a warning would be nice next time" He laughs. he continues walking to the freezer with me on his back.  he opens it and i feel the cold air rush against my face. Brr. 

"Ah lookie lookie! I see chocolate ice cream!" He says pulling it out and putting it on the counter. he puts me down.

"You go get your bathing suit on while i scoop ice cream." He says. I walk into the bathroom and change into my hot pink ruffled biking and look in the mirror. Wow, Courtney WAS right it brings out my tan. I walk out and put my stuff on the couch, i feel him looking at me. I  turn around and flip upside down and put my hair up in a bun. I walk back over to him he had put the two ice cream bowls on the island. He sat down on a bar stool. I got up on one next to him. We ate the ice cream, laughed, talked and stuff like that.