Part 11

(still Anna's POV) 

ONE DAY LATER

I'm in a wild flower feild, in a white summer dress. I have my long hair blowing in the wind, with a daisy in my hand. I look up I see a figure running towards me, i look around i see multiple figures. They come closer. They come close enough to where i can see their faces. I can recognize some, not others. I see Josh, Kayliee, and Mark. They start running towards me. My heart starts pounding. I am running, as fast as i can. Then i am in a cave, a dark cave. I look at myself, I no longer have a white summer dress on, but i have all black on. I look to my right, I see Blake, all bloody and chained up to the wall. "BLAKE!" I scream. I try to get up but im held back, i look back, chains.

"BLAKE! BLAKE!" I cry. He coughs, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Blake" I choke out. He looks up at me, his beutiful eyes shimmer in sudden moon light. I use all my stregnth to pull the chains. One breaks.

"Blake!!!!" I scream pulling harder on the other chain. It pops off the wall and i fall on the floor from pulling forward. I struggle to get up, I run over to him.

"Blake!" I gasp. "Blake Blake Blake!" I say. I hold his head up in my hands. I put my hand to his chest i feel a slow heart beat. It is slowing down. Bump. Bump......bump..............bump......... his eyes flicker shut.

"Blake! Come on stay awake, please" I cry.

"Anna" He says quietly.

"Anna, wake up" He chokes out.

"What?" I cry.

"Anna wake up" 

"ANNA!" I open my eyes, to my mom shaking me awake.

"Anna! Get up! Its 10!" She says. She flicks the light on. I cover my eyes with my hands.

"Breakfast, AND lunch is ready! Get changed, Blake wanted to meet you with Courtney, Ashley, and a girl named Kayliee somewhere," She says trying to remember where.

"Ok Thanks" I yawn. I flip my legs over to the floor. I get up and stretch. My mom walks out of my room. I walk to my window and open it, letting the sun beam through the window. I walk to my closet. I flip through my clothes. 

"hmm nothing to wear." I say loudly and sadly.

"Honey, I have something for you" My mom says excitedly. I wake up my legs by running down the stairs like a little kid. I see her in the dinning room holding up a white laced, beautiful dress. 

"Wow, I love it! Thanks mom! I am going to wear it!!" I run and hug her and run back upstairs. I put on my dress, and put on my make up. I am going  to wear my hair down for once! I let my long, straight, brown hair down to my shoulders. I check my phone. Sure enough i have a text from Blake:

Blake <3:     Courtney, Kayliee, me, and Ashley are going to the mall wanna come? Wow i can't believe i said yes to going to the mall......

Me:     Lol, sure!

Blake <3:  Okay, we will meet you at your door.

Me:    Kk see u then!

I walk to my desk and grab my wallet and purse. I put my wallet and my phone in my purse. I go through my shoes, not satisfied i settle with a pair of black flip-flops. I go downstairs, the second i plop down on the couch.

DIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG DDDDDOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG.

"Really? really? That always happens! I WILL GET IT MOM" I say. I scurry over to the door. I staighten out my dress and hair, and open the door. I look up. I see Blake i smile.