part 13

My  phone rings. I pick it up. Blake.  I smile at the picture that shows up of him, it is him and me hugging on the beach.

"Hey" I say

"Herro" He says. I laugh.

"Whats up?"

"I called you to ask if you wanted to hang out"

"Oh, promblem, i have a Volleyball Tournament sorry"

"is it a open game?"

"Yes its a open Tournament" I correct him.

"When, where, how much to get in"

"Our schools gym, 30 minutes, and free"

"What is your jersey number?" 

"1" 

"Who else is on the team?'

"Aren't I enough? jk, Courtney and Kayliee are on my team"

"What are their jersy numbers?"

"Courtney is 5, and Kayliee is 7"

"Ok i will be there" 

"Okay yeah, got to go get my stuff on"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

_____________

I started getting ready, we are carpooling in my car.... I put on my spandex shorts, and my jersey, I grab my black knee pads, and shoes and run downstairs almost slipping on the hardwood because of my socks.I put my knee pads on my ankles (thats were most people put them if you dont want them on your knees) I put my shoes on and meet my mom in the car.

AT THE GYM

We were warming up when I see Blake walk in with a group of friends. Courtney waves at one of his friends, and he waves back. When we were passing back and fourth i asked Courtney who that was. She said a guy named Cooper, and she said that she had a crush on him. I asked her about Matthew, and she said they weren't together anymore. I just nodded and looked at Blake.  He was relaxed, and cute, talking to his friends. When the other team walked in my and plenty of other team mates mouth drops open. They were super tall... oh great....

"Ok girls we got this, just because they are tall doesn't mean they are good! This team is the best in the state. THE STATE U HEAR ME?!!" I say pumping up our team.

"WHO ARE WE???" I screamed asked.

"STATE CHAMPIONS!!!" The whole team screamed. We did our chant and we started, Me, Courtney, Kayliee, a girl named Olivia, a girl named Faith, and our best server Kate were in first. We won the first game, 15 to 10. 

"OKAY GUYS WE BEAT THEM, WE HAVE TO BEAT 3 MORE OUT OF 4!! WE GOT THIS!!" Courtney screamed, our whole team cheered. Next, Our subs went in. We won again!!! 

Next game- WON!!

Next game- Lost by 2

We were at the last game. We had gotten pumped up. We went out there all of our best players out, which included Courtney, Kayliee, Me, Kate, Gorgia, and Faith. The game was 23-24 us, we needed one more point to win. Kate served the ball, and the tallest girl hit it back, Kayliee, and Courtney set, it up. I ran up, jumped and spiked the ball down the other side, it hit the floor. 

"YES!!! WE WON!!!!!" We all screamed.

"All thanks to you Anna!" Kate shouted.

"No no, It happened because our team worked together! Not because of me! WE WON FOR WORKING TOGETHER!" I said. When i looked at Blake he was standing up and cheering, so was Cooper.  Kayliee went to the bench to have water. Me and Courtney ran up to Blake and Cooper. Blake scooped my up and hugged me tightly. Cooper went for a high-five, but Courtney went in for a hug, and he hugged her back. 

We decided to get ice cream. I got my usual Penutbutter chocolate. And Blake got a Triple chocolate ice cream. We pulled two tables together so we could all sat together. Blake and i held hands under the table. Cooper and Blake kept saying how amaszing we are at Volleyball. I look at COurtney and she nods, we got the same idea. I took Blakes spoon and stuffed ice cream in his mouth to make him be quiet, and Courtney did the same with Cooper. We couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the night.