Part 19

• Dedicated to bffs, family, and passed family members

6 YEARS LATER

Blake went off into the military.

I get a call from Blake.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Anna!" Blake says excitedly.

"I miss you so much" I say feeling a bump in my throat form. 

"I miss you too, But do you know what day it is?" He asks.

"What day?" I ask.

"Its your 20th birthday, Happy birthday honey." He says, i can tell he is smiling.

"Thanks. I cant wait until next year for you to  come home" I say.

"Ok, well lets play a game" He says.

"That would b-"

"Ok, so i will give you these clues, and the answer of each is a location."

"Um ok"

-20 minutes later-

"Ok, i am at our old middle school" I say getting out of my car.

"Do you recondnize it?" He asks.

"Yes, it was were we first met" I said tearing up.

"Walk inside and go to the auditorium."

"Umm ok" I said i unlock the door. I had a job their as their assistant principle. I walk to the auditorium door and stop.

"Ok, i am outside the auditorium doors, now what?" I ask biting my lip.

"Go in and sit in the third row in the middle, but DONT TURN ON THE LIGHTS" He says. 

"Umm- ok," I say waiting for my eyes to adjust. Finally when the finish i walk to the third row and sit in the middle.

"Ok, now hang up, and stay there, ok?" He says. My heart sinks.

"ok. Bye love you" I said.

"Love you too" He says. I hang up and lean against the back of the chair. The curtains open, with all the lights off, and then i see a dark figure in the middle. My eyes widen. The stage lights flew on. I start crying at what i see. 

"HI honey" Blake says in his Navy uniform holding a boquet of flowers"

"Hi" I cry.

"Don't cry, we haven't even started. Come up here please." He says. I nod wiping my eyes. I walk up on stage and face him. 

"We have known each other for a very long time" He says into the microphone. I swallow. 

"And i was wondering if you Anna- Grace," He starts. He gets down on one knee pulling a black box out of his pocket.

"Marry Me Anna-Grace, i love you so much, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you" He says. 

"Yes" I say crying.

"You haven't even seen the ring." He says smiling, i see a tear run down in face. I hear laughter in the crowd, but i ignore it. I smile.

"Yes i love you, yes i will marry you!" I cry. He stands up i run towards him and kiss him. He puts the ring on my finger. Its a beautiful ring, with 5 diamonds,  one big one in the middle. HE picks me up and spins me around. I hear chearing in the crowd, i see the lights turn on, i see my family, Blake's family, and our closets friends. I wipe my tears away.

"I ALREADY STARTED PLANNING THE WEDDING!!" Courtney and Kayliee stand up and scream. I laugh.

____________________________________

THE END!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all my readers, i love ya'll sooooo much! I know this wasn't a long story, but i am writing First Bite, and will eventually start writting a new book, i will contact you guys when i start the next book. I love you all SO SO SO SO SO much, and i am sorry the book was REALLY short, but i started running out of ideas. Don't forget to check out First Bite. 

Dedication- To my best friends, my family, and my passed Uncle, and Grandpa, i love you so much Pop-pop and we miss you SO much! I love ya'll so much

Thanks,

Hopiekk

<3