Part 12

(Anna's POV)

Last night i had the same dream..but this time, Blake died in my arms... I need to tell someone about this.....

So i call up Courtney and Kayliee. They said they will be over in 2 seconds. I sit on my bed, i have my legs up, and i am hugging them. I hear Kayliee, and Courtney running up the stairs as fast as they can.

"Whats on your mind babe?" Kayliee asks.

"Ya, whats wrong" Courtney asks.

"I have been having these dreams," I shake my head " They seemed SO real...." I tell them what all was in my dreams, and how Blake dies in my arms. I feel a warm tear rolling down my face from thinking about Blake dying.They whisper something to one another. They nod.

"Kayliee and I were thinking you should take this to Blake, and tell him about it, he makes everything better" Courtney suggests. I nod. We get up and walk to Blakes house. He answers on the first knock. 

"Ye- WHATS WRONG ANNA?" He asks noticing that i am crying. He pulls me into a hug. He looks ad Courtney and Kayliee. He takes me inside still in a hug with Courtney and Kayliee following.

"Lets go to my room" He says looking down at me. We make it to his room. 

"CALL THE BEANBAG" Kayliee yells jumping on the beanbag. Courtney sits down in the swirly chair. Blake sits down and he puts me next to him.

"She has been having these dreams...." Courtney starts to explain.

"I will explain it" I said sitting up. I explain the same excat thing i did to Courtney and Kayliee, and yet they are still acting like they have never heard it before. When i finish there is a silence.

"I wont die, dont worry" Blake says, trying to think of what to say. I lay my head on his shoulder. He strokes my face, trying to stroke my hair. I laugh. 

"Thats my face" I say. He looks at me.

"Oh Haha" He laughs.

"Now what to do about that dream...." He says standing up. He starts to pace back and fourth.

"Ah-HA!!!" He says running out the door. We all follow him. He runs into these double doors. I see two throwns. One is ouccupied by Blake's dad. The walls are covered with books.

"Dad i need to speak to Mildia" Blake says.

"The therapist? Is there something you need to tell me son?" He asks.

"Not for him, for me" I say stepping forward.

"What is wrong Mrs. Anna?" He asks.

"Bad dreams" I say looking at the floor. His dad nods. He calls for Mildia. A lady wearing a long black dress that touches the floor walks in. Blake's dad points to me. She walks up to me.

"Dreams" She says quietly. I nod. She takes me , AND ONLY ME, into her 'room' i guess. She sits me down on the chair. She tells me to close my eyes and image it again. I shiver but obey. Next thing i know i am up and she is handing me a dream catcher.

"Done darling" She says. I nod and walk out, feeling much lighter. Blake gets up from his throne. Courtney and Kayliee are looking at books. He runs up to me and hugs me.

"Are you ok?" He asks studing my face.  I smile. I lean up and kiss him on the lips. When i pull away he jumps back in suprise.

"I take that as a yes?" He laughs. I smile. He turns around. I wrap my arms around him and we walk funnily to Courtney and Kayliee. They look up and laugh.

_______________________________________________

I know it was a really long time since i published, i was studing, and I am working on another book called " First Bite" Check it out! Love you guys

-Hopiekk