Introduction

"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead." - Albert Einstein

The facility rotted with green, lush vines hanging from the ceiling. The lights broke out, but somehow still blinked. The tiles on the ground grew grass and beautiful flowers. Light broke through the holes in the ceiling, giving way for birds and other small creatures. The animatronics held still into their positions, being covered by the vines. The mysterious, wired man was still missing, he had left the facility to take his own life and let it go. John, who was now the purple monster he wish he hadn't become, slept still on the bathroom ground, he then woke up. He looked around, the bathroom walls had been covered by graffiti, the glass on the bathroom mirror had several cracks, and the bathroom stall doors creaked steadily. 

"What has it done to me, I look like nothing more than a fool!" John exclaimed, looking through the cracked glass. He was made about his appearance, his posture, and himself entirely. He punched the glass with his spring-trapped hands in the suit. The glass shards fell to the ground. He walked out of the bathroom and examined the environment, it seems that all had changed since he became a monster (that's what he had called himself). He looked through the ceiling, the light blinded him. He screeched and tried to avoid the light at all costs. He passed and looked through Ballora's gallery, she was still there in her normal posture. The Minireenas had disappeared, no idea where they were. In Funtime Foxy's chamber, she was still there, with her hands up, her mouth open, and her eyebrows raised, as if she'd thought she were under arrest.

When John tried to look for Circus Baby in her small room, she wasn't there either. Maybe that thing took her, John thought, to reinvent itself into its original form. John took the elevator up, but he knew he had to hide his face from the world because they knew that they wouldn't want to see his dead corpse in a 'happy' suit. He escaped into the woods, where he knew he wouldn't be seen. He had one job: find  it, destroy it, and hide himself forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James was still sad about his friend's loss. He knew that he was dead forever. He poured the coffee into his cup and drank. He watched the news on the TV, nothing was new, it was just the same, boring news as always. "Why did he have to die? I wish that I had someone to be with me." He flipped through the TV channels, the weather, the news, the kid shows, nothing was new. His kids, Mike and Mary, were playing with their toys, not minding their father or their mother.

His wife, Karen, came to comfort him. "It's okay, honey. Sometimes, we have to lost those that we have been with for our lives." Karen prepared to go to work in the office in the city as she wore her suit. "Well, I'll see you soon, hon." Karen walked out the door, turned the engine on to her car, and drove to work. James had to keep watch of the children, since he was getting paid by the company, even though he didn't go to work. 

"BREAKING NEWS: Facility Goes Reconstruction After Fire." The TV screen lit up "Yes, that's right. A facility by Fazbear Entertainment is going under reconstruction after a terrible fire a couple years ago. The fire claimed to be started by gas leaks which cause electrical breakdowns in the entire facility, causing the wallpaper to burn down. The company said this: 'Yes, the facility was burned down by gas leaks. These rumors about animatronics coming to life are false. Whoever created these rumors are just the 13-year old kids who are probably sitting in front of a computer reading these articles created by the mainstream media. To remind them, THIS IS FALSE. We do not claim for the robots to be alive, we had them cleaned a while ago. The 'blood' was probably sauce from the pizza, now leave us alone, okay?' The company is further being investigated. Coming up, sports with Larvi." James always thought that the company was evil, but he'd never think that they lied about what happened.

James knew what happened to the facility: it had rotted and burned down because of the gas leaks, but the robots were still alive. James packed his bookbag and drove to the rotted facility. He drove past the signs that all lead to different towns, but did make it to the restaurant. He went out of his car and looked outside. The facility had holes, the windows broken, and lights still buzzing. Plants were growing in and out of the place, allowing insects to roam freely in the once-futuristic pizzeria the company made.

"Boy, I haven't been to this place in a long time. It's still what it is." James walked in the facility and took a look around. The tiled floors cracked from the fire, the walls rotted, drawings of the robots torn apart, and wires hung atop from the ceiling. Light shone from the holes above, which blinded James for a second. He noticed on the ground very dark footsteps that lead to the outside of the facility. James kept following the trail of footsteps, only to be lead to the boy's bathroom.

He noticed that the footsteps also lead throughout the animatronic chambers. Funtime Foxy and Ballora and the Minireenas were still in their usual spots. James went into Baby's chamber, only to be found with nothing. James did think that Baby did go missing and went into the forest, to be gone forever. James then left the facility, finding nothing new in the place and drove home.