Characters & Credits

Thank you for reading the last book of the Sister Location series! I hope you enjoyed reading throughout the books, and be on the lookout for more FNaF books created by me!

Protagonists:

James - The main character of Sister Location 3 and a business partner of Fazbear Entertainment Co. He has survived through multiple nights from Circus Baby's Pizza World and Freddy Fazbear's Pizza alike. He undergoes a series of tests using his guts and wits to fight these new, living creatures from Circus Baby's Pizza World.

John - John is the main character in the first Sister Location book and has been transformed into a being colored purple. John saves James in the last battle against the Damned and the other beings from Fazbear's Fright and Circus Baby's Pizza World during the last hours of the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza establishment.

Henry - Henry is one of the CEOs of Fazbear Entertainment and has helped William Afton construct new animatronics for their company. He helps the group to kill William Afton and the Fazbear timeline for good. He may have been proclaimed dead before, but he's back again, and he's packing revenge.

Charlie - Charlie is the main protagonist of The Silver Eyes and the Twisted Ones who helps James to finish off her father's plan to rest Freddy Fazbear's and destroy the establishment along with the other animatronics. Charlie has fought Twisted animatronics along with prototype animatronics. She also knows the secret behind the animatronics.

Burke - Burke is one of the characters in the Silver Eyes and the Twisted Ones who helped Charlie to fight off the animatronic nightmares. Burke is also serving as a police officer and helps James to uncover the secret behind the timeline.

Golden Freddy - Serving as Henry's servant and seeking revenge against William Afton, Golden Freddy has plans that come after helping the group destroy the Fazbear timeline. He controls most of the original animatronics and he plans to use that power to end the one who shouldn't have killed.

Antagonists:

Damned - The Damned (aka William Afton or Springtrap) is one of the major antagonists of Sister Location 3. The Damned was once Springtrap who served as an attraction at Fazbear's Fright but was now unemployed because that establishment also burned down. His hunger for revenge on his old friend Henry frightened the owners of this new establishment, so they threw him into the pits of where he belonged.  

Creation - The Creation (aka Scrapped Baby) is one of the main antagonists of Sister Location 3. The Creation was originally Circus Baby from Circus Baby's Pizza World who was tricked into scooping by the Hybrid.

Hybrid - The Hybrid (aka Ennard or Molten Freddy) is one of the main antagonists of Sister Location 3. The Hybrid was once Ennard who served at Circus Baby's Pizza World as a singer to little children. His advanced intelligence caused him to change the perspective of any situation and scoop all of the old animatronics into a body that would be invulnerable. The Hybrid is a combination of Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora, and his old self.

Twisted Ones - The Twisted Ones (NOT THE BOOK) is a group of Twisted animatronics consisting of Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and an unnamed wolf. They made their first appearance in The Twisted Ones, and now they return for revenge and one last bite.

Minor Characters:

Bonnet - A rejected, malfunctioning Bonnie puppet. Although she was supposed to serve when Circus Baby's Pizza World was still running, she was rejected due to her speech system being malfunctioned and not fitting with the rest of the group. She knows all and has seen all.

Minireenas - A group of small dolls that has a similar shape to Ballora. They spell the word "BABY", probably meaning Circus Baby originally controlled them. They help the group fight off the antagonists.