Chapter One

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." -Mark Twain

The monster inside John was still there. He had escaped into the forest to hide himself forever. Luckily, there was a hanged cliff by the side of the forest. John ran quickly to hide behind the cliff, where no one would see him. He tried to pull the head of the suit off, but it wouldn't budge. "I have to find something to eat. I haven't eaten since the pizza at my old job." John tried to look around for something to eat, but there were only maggots, butterflies, and small grasshoppers. He knew that what he was about to do what nothing but disgusting, but he had to do it. He crouched down on his knees and walked towards the maggots. He looked at it for a brief moment, but then stuffed it in his mouth.

"Oh god, this is so bad." The taste in his mouth was nothing but wet and greasy. He spat out the remains of the maggot and the other creatures either flew away or hid from him. John went back to the cliff to hide himself. "God, what am I gonna do? I mean, there's no where to go, it's all just prison for me." He decided to make a small bed made of leaves, twigs, and stones. By nightfall, John had made a small fire that would only be lit for two or three hours. "This should do for the night." He laid down on a large rock that he had found, covered himself with the leaf-blanket, and slept.

An image started to appear in his mind. A light sparked on the black-and-white tiled ground. Below the light shone a little girl on her knees crying. John tried to walk, but his legs were stuck on something, not enabling him to move around. In front of the girl was Circus Baby, but it wasn't here. The endo-skeleton walked towards the girl and hugged her. The girl then sparked white and she disappeared to become apart of the endo-skeleton. The skeleton then turned into Baby and Baby jumped right at John. Then, the room became dark. It was then, that the light started to flash at what was appeared to be Circus Baby, but something was off about this one.

Baby had a large claw with pointed fingers and a saw. Her face was completely deformed and her body became a real skeleton. The flashing lights started to make her into a human and she walked towards John slowly, but steadily. John was terrified by the Human Baby, and then she lunged at him. He then woke up.

"I must find Baby before she's gone forever."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"Hey honey, I'm back from my trip." said James as he opened the door. "So, how was it, was it scary? Exciting? Old?" Karen said as she put down the book she was reading. "Well, it was good. I have to say, however, some of the old animatronics went missing." John removed his coat and placed it on the hanger. "Really? Went missing? Probably just your head messing with things." Karen went to the kitchen to make dinner. John sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Thanks Jerry. In other news: police are still investigating into Circus Baby's Pizza World after it was burnt down about a year ago. Apparently, detectives are saying that the animatronics have gone missing and have been stolen by robbers who have visited the scene. There are currently different rumors going around town of what's been happening to the animatronics: 1. They've been 'roaming around'. 2. The company sold the animatronics. 3. Robbers have stolen the animatronics. Further evidence has yet to be found. Joyce?"

James knew what had really happened at that pizzeria: all the animatronics were alive and up n' running. He knew that he wouldn't want to go back, but he knew that he had to to see what was going on. James went into the dining room to eat dinner with Karen and his kids.

The family sat down at the table and ate the food. "Dad, those animatronics, are they bad?" Mike asked James (Mike is James' son.). "Unfortunately, yes, and I should know. I witnessed them trying to-" Karen put her hand over James' hand. "Honey, it's best not to talk about it when the kids are here. Anyways, let's eat." Everyone started to eat the food and the day went on as normal.