Chapter Six

"I thought you died!" James exclaimed. "Yes, I did," he told him.

"How did you even live?" James asked the rotting dead man. "It is a very long story, one you'd wouldn't want to hear. Hear me out, I need you to help me." "Ok, first you show up here in a purple costume and you leave bloody prints on the ground, then you ask me to help you? Why should I," James replied. "Listen, I need your help. Springtrap, Baby, and the rest are all seeking revenge on you because of what you did." "Oh, what I did? First, you pulled me into this drama when you made me see this place. Secondly, it's what you did. It really isn't my fault." 

"Yes, but you were apart of what I did and they plan to seek you out. Listen, I know I shouldn't have pulled you into this drama and I shouldn't even have let you seen it in the first place. I'm sorry, but I need your help in order to forget all about this. Once we're done, we can put this all behind us and go about with our lives. I'll try and get this suit removed while you can stay with your family, or what's left of it. Please, just help me," John explained to him. James thought for a bit and then asked him, "Did Burke get involved with this, and don't lie to me." John sighed and responded, "Yes, he did. We have a plan, trust me with this one. We've been planning ever since I first got involved with this. Charlie pulled me into this." "Who's Charlie? You've never told me about them." "Charlie's a long time friend, not that I've seen her since. Enough about that, just please help me."

John stuck his hand out for James to shake it. James looked down at his hand and then back at him. "Fine, but I'm not getting involved with this anymore after this," James said to him. They both shook hands and agreed. "So, what's this plan you have in mind?" He asked. John walked over and bent down to a small box. He opened it and told him, "We'll use these tapes to tell the guard to "gather" the animatronics in one place i.e. the "pizzeria". The pizzeria is actually a trap for them so we'll be able to stop this once and for all. Once we trap them, we'll set the place on fire. I know it's not the best plan, but it's the best thing we have if we're going to finish this." John retrieved the lighter from the small box.

"Alright, but there are some things you haven't told me about. There's a journal with some weird drawings. There are also some entries that you have here about nightmares of those animatronic monstrosities. Look at this," 

We found a solution to fool the animatronics: just wear a head. No, no a person's head. Just an animatronic head, and that's all. Today was an eventful day, so I drove home doing my normal things every day.

The dreams kept on coming and coming with the same animatronics, but this was very different from all of them.

It was dark, only seeing two pairs of yellow eyes, followed by a spotlight. Its hand looked to be as a yellow plushie. "Do not worry," the figure called out to me. "We will put you back together." He closed his yellow eyes. Spotlights struck on, showing Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy deactivated. As they were standing there, they withered apart in only endoskeleton pieces. The spotlights dimmed and it only showed the hand. As the hand went back into the darkness, the figure walked into the light. It revealed what appeared to be Fredbear, but darker. His hat was a yellow top hat, with his tie also being yellow. His eyes were flaming red, his teeth harder than a stone, his fingers sharper than a sword. "We will protect you, John." Dark Fredbear promised to me. Then, he lunged like a tiger, and was about to eat me. I woke up at the last second, waking to my alarm clock. Today is a day like any other.

"I mean, what's that about?" James asked him. John stopped in his tracks and turned his head towards him. "It's something I didn't want you to know." "Why? Was it because it would make me think that you needed medical attention? I don't care, just let it out." John looked at him and down at the journal. "I've had weird visions and dreams when we were still young and when I wasn't trapped inside this suit. The drawings inside are curses that pierced my mind ever since I discovered that horrible place. If you want the full story, I'll tell you."

"I wasn't the first to have the creeps about Circus Baby and the Fazbear family line. Charlie was the first one to find out, her dad was the main builder of these animatronics. Dave, or you might know him already by William, worked with him with the finances of the business. William was on a murder spree, luring kids into a closet and killing them. He always killed the kids in the Spring Bonnie suit, but the locks failed him. He got killed in the suit, but I'm sure you know that's a lie since he went under the same name as he did with the mall. Ever since he disguised himself in that suit again, I've had the chance to talk to him and he regrets what he did. He knows he can't reverse his actions and I must be the judge of his demise." 

"Wow, I didn't expect such a long explanation of what this journal's content is," James was astonished at what John explained to him. "Well, what are we waiting for? We still have time to pull off this plan and I assure you nothing will go-," he stopped as they both heard a banging coming from downstairs. John turned his head around and walked down the stairs while the banging continued. James walked downstairs with him and slowly grabbed the broken plank. John walked towards the front door where the banging was coming from and peeked into the eye hole. "There's no one there," he was confused. 

Suddenly, the front window of the house shattered as the Hybrid slithered itself into the house and attacked James. James smacked the plank into its face and small pieces of wood flew across the living room. The Hybrid stared back at James and lunged at him. Meanwhile, Springtrap punched through the front door and opened it from outside. John pulled the cabinet down and Springtrap quickly took out his hand from the hole. James continued to fight the Hybrid as they fought in the kitchen. The Hybrid grabbed James' head, turned on the stove and pushed his head towards the burning fire. John quickly jumped on the Hybrid and James punched it in the face. "Oh god, that hurt," James waved his hand to ease the pain. The Hybrid spun in circles as John continued to throw punches and choke its neck. Springtrap found a way in as James turned his head towards the opened door. James attempted to throw a knife at him, but it missed. The Hybrid and John were suddenly out of the house as the Hybrid hit itself on the broken window. They continued to throw punches at each other while Springtrap slowly walked towards James with a broken pipe. James grabbed a knife and slashed his body, piercing the trapped corse and gushing blood. Springtrap dropped the pipe and dropped down on the floor while James ran upstairs. He dragged himself slowly upstairs, leaving a trail of blood behind him. When he made it up, James had already retrieved the journal to see if anything could defeat him. He got up from the floor, hands ready to seize a life. James quickly showed the cursed drawings to him and he was stunned because he knew the drawings cursed him. James pushed Springtrap back and he made him fall down the stairs, leaving him severely injured.

"Ugh, you think you can really win this? In the end, we'll all burn, just as I have before. This isn't the end of our fight, you'll see," Springtrap avowed. He slowly got up, limping towards the open door. James lowered his guard as he saw the Damned creature leave the house. Springtrap ordered the Hybrid, "Deactivate offensive protocols, we're heading back. We won't win this." The Hybrid stopped fighting with John and walked with Springtrap.

Burke's car arrived a few minutes later when the monsters were far away. "Oh my god, what happened?" he asked James. "Springtrap and that Freddy creature, they both surprise-attacked us. We didn't see it coming," he explained to Burke. "Damnit, I knew this would happen. John, how are you holding up?" John got up as he was also tired from the fighting, "Tired, I wouldn't want to see them again in a million years. Also, I told James about it." "You told him what we're going to do? I mean, he seems fit since you told me of his experience. We must use him. I'll dispatch a crew to clean up this mess, you two, get in the car. We'll need to find someone to remove that suit from you, John. I know just who to call."