Chapter Eight

"John?" Charlie looked down at him, meeting his eyes.

She helped John up from the floor and they both kept looking at each other. She too had scars and bruises all over her arms and legs. "What are you doing here?" John stuttered as he still couldn't believe his eyes. "I thought you were them when you first came in. I can't believe your still alive after all these years." They both hugged, appreciating each other before John looked over her shoulder and saw Burke and James tied up. "Uh, do you mind?" John asked her, hinting at the tied pair. "Oh yeah, I'll get that." She attended to the tied men and untied them, helping them both up.

John had so many questions flying around in his mind, but he couldn't choose the first one. "How are you alive?" John asked her. "I was trapped in some sort of summer home and almost got consumed by this monstrosity. I made it out after I spotted a hatch within the suit. The suit came off me and I decided to hide from everyone so I hid in this warehouse for months, planning for William's defeat. Now, how are you alive?" She looked at the three of them. "Well, since I got stuffed in this purple suit, I saw what happened. William's still alive but still trapped in that suit. There are many people who you didn't get to meet yet and you're lucky too," John responded. "We'd better get out of here, there isn't anything right about us being here," Burke told the rest of the group. The group headed to the entrance, but the doors couldn't open. It was locked from the outside so the group was trapped inside the warehouse. In the darkness, rough footsteps could be heard. "Guys, we're not alone here," James vacillated as the group turned their heads to the dark warehouse. The footsteps drew closer and closer as each attempt to open the door failed. When the last attempt was made, the things came out of the darkness.

"No, it can't be," Charlie gasped.

John, Charlie, and Burke couldn't believe their eyes. It was the Twisted Ones, all of them glitching out with the different variations of each one. Meanwhile, in James' eyes, he saw the classic variations of the animatronics. The twisted versions of Foxy and the Wolf lunged at John and Charlie, holding them against the doors. Twisted Bonnie ran towards Burke, hands ready to choke his soul. Burke caught Bonnie's hands and the two of them tried to push the other so they would be weakened. Twisted Freddy walked towards James, who fisted his hands and filled with confidence. When Freddy got closer to James, they traded blows and James got cut by one of Freddy's fingers. James touched the blood and with all his power, jumped on Twisted Freddy's back. He pulled the animatronic to the ground and stuffed the power module into its chest. Freddy's chest chewed on the power module and within seconds, its chest exploded with guts flying and Twisted Freddy was down and out. James realized something: if you hit an animatronic's power module, the explosion knocks them out.

"Everyone, their weakness is their power module! Hit it and it'll knock them out!" James cautioned. The group heard what James said and so they believed him.

Meanwhile, John and Charlie were still being choked by Twisted Foxy and the Twisted Wolf. John looked down to see the crowbar lying next to Foxy's feet. He tried to grab it but with each attempt, he was choked harder. He felt light-headed, running out of oxygen, and wanted to pass out. He controlled his feet to grab the end of the crowbar. In the last seconds, he grabbed the crowbar and lifted it up so his hand could grab it. He lifted the crowbar high and stuffed it down Foxy's throat. Twisted Foxy moved back and tried to get the crowbar out, but it was lodged deep within the suit. John acted quickly and jumped on Foxy's back. He grabbed the crowbar and pulled it backward. Once he pulled it, he fell down to the floor with the crowbar and Twisted Foxy's upper jaw and the upper part of his head had landed on the floor. Its head started to regenerate and create small legs so it could reattach itself. John ran over the body, lifting the crowbar once more for a finishing blow. John set his sight on the power module and crushed the power module. Mold flew across the room as the explosion wiped Twisted Foxy out.