Chapter 4

"Megumi! Yukihira! Rei!" An excited Yoshino yells out when she sees her three friends walking up to the hotel's entrance. Deciding to stay out along with Sakaki and Shun, they greet their approaching dorm mates. "You made it!" Running up to Megumi, Yoshino jumps in for a hug.

"Yuki-chan, Ryoko-chan, what about the others?" Megumi glances back to see Shun talking to the phone with his back facing them.

"Ibusaki-kun's checking on them now." Sakaki looks back. "But I'm suprised to see Rei-chan here. How did you get here when the bus left?" Looking behind Yukihira, Rei jumps slightly when her name is mentioned.

"Oh, me?" Pointing an index finger to her head, all eyes are on her now. "I got a ride here." Going straight to the point, she resumes to fiddle with the hem of her blazer.

"Rei-chan! I was so worried about you!" Flying into her arms, Yoshino envelops Rei into a tight hug with tears in her eyes.

"During our time with Chef Shinomiya, she wouldn't stop Worting about her, thinking that she might have already been expelled from not showing up." With a hand on her hips, Sakaki walks up to the crying orange head and pats her back. "Now come off Rei-chan, you knows that she likes her personal space."

Gently pushing the crying Yoshino off her body, Rei dusts off her blue blazer. "Well them everyone. Tell the rest of our members congratulations for me even if they didn't pass. I'll go on ahead inside the hotel." Waving as she walks inside, she leaves her dorm mates behind, having a sudden erge to bake the cupcakes for one of her saviours. With a smile, she quickly walks inside.

However fate decides to leave it for later. In a room different from the reception room that all the students were before the beginning of the camp, the remaining students that have passed gathers yet again. Students line up before a man with men behind his back flexing their massive muscles. Flaunting their arms and legs to the students, mostly the females, everyone stares tiredly and waits for what is to come. Some slightly scared whole other didn't give a care.

"Those of you who finish serving them dinner will be allowed to have free time." The man single handingly crushed many students souls from just one sentence. "Johan University bodybuilder club members who're staying nearby." With an outstretched arm, the man in white robes introduces the still flexing men. Souls can already be seen coming out from students. Ignoring them, he adds more. "The American football club and wrestling club members will presently arrive, as well. Our dinner today consists of a steak set." The man walks to the metal table close to him and lifts up the metal food cover. With a nice piece of meat sliced with carrots, broccoli and mash behind it, a small portion of bright green salad, miso and rice is around it. "Each of you will make fifty servings."

All of a sudden, the souls of students went back flying into their bodies. "Fifty servings each?!" Many students bursts out yelling.

"Now?!"

"You've got to be kidding me!"

Protest fills the large room as the angry students starts to complain, however a ravenette stands behind all of then, closest to the door and far away from her friends. Looking at the chef with a sigh. With her arms crossed together, she lifts a hand and pushes her glasses up in annoyance. Glaring at the master sushi chef, Sekimori Hitoshi from the restaurant Guza Hinowa from Hokkaido, she silently wanted to sneak away from the whole camp just for a while, but couldn't.

"But, Sekimori-senpai!" Yoshino raises her hand high up in the air and yells, successfully catching his attention amongst the noisy crowd. "What about our dinner?"

"Once you finish making 50 servings, you can make your own." With his eyes closed and hand propped on one of his hips, he answers straightforwardly.