I

The castle is smaller than I expected.

Maybe I overplayed it in my head, expected it to be massive and grand when in reality it is massive just not royal enough.

You have to remember it's still someone's home.

Home or not, when someone says 'Castle' I will always expect something big

As expected, thousands - if not Millions - of girls appeared, all giddy in hopes they will become the next queen/princess.

In all honesty it's evident who it's going to be:

Cheryl Velaries.

Daughter of Rekard Velaries who is Alpha of the Velaries pack, they've been the strongest Pack for the longest time and she's the most beautiful girl I've ever come across.

It's not even a fair fight for the other girls who actually came here believing they're the Prince's soul mate.

Cheryl deserves it more than anyone and she's sure going to take it.

Queen Cheryl doesn't have a ring to it though.

There was a horn blown from the top of the throne room, directing everyone's eyes towards what looked like some sort of general.

"Welcome to Castle Carlyle." The General spoke, "There will be a homecoming ball tomorrow evening for the introductions of Her Majesty Queen Celeste and His Majesty King Vincent to grant you all a gracious welcome into their home."

So the prince wouldn't be in attendance?

Are they purposely trying to hide him from the rest of the world? Or build up suspense

Either way the mystery behind the prince has everyone on edge, maybe even spurs on a few of the contestants

"You will be split into fractions based on your pack in order for you to interact with others. Listen out for your name."

The groups contained 5 girls who will all be sharing a room together, doing activists together and being presented together. I guess they put you in groups of 5 to move on proceedings.

"Sapphire Belthazar." The General spoke and I watched her walk up to start a new group

"Valarie Westero." A giddy girl basically skipped towards the podium smiling at Sapphire who returned her smile

Oh gosh, I hope her niceness stays throughout this experience.

"Charlize Ferrora." The platinum haired girl was the total opposite of the two girls standing already at the podium, she's clearly not out here to get friends

"Cheryl Velaries." The General continues

The Red Haired beauty gracefully joined the other girls at the podium, not sparing her a glance and looking straight ahead.

Oh, she definitely wants to win the princes heart.

"Lastly, Elise Ezra." Shocked that it was me they called, It took a while for my legs to start functioning and walk to the top of the podium