XIII

Maybe I'm living in denial
But coming back to the room and seeing a significant drop in people shocked me that I was actually one of those left.

The prince chose me.

It was his decision and he chose me.
Though I'm sure that Devon's little set up helped bring out my true colours.

The Media challenge would be taking place in the humans polo competition that they do, their own sovereignty taking place in the game.

It's the chance to get the rest of the Wolves on your side so they'll know who you are and what your aims are.

Being gorgeous is a necessity and with Miranda and Simone both getting into the final 25, i know that challenge to over shadow them will be difficult.

Therefore I asked Guiel to give me the best dress fitted for this occasion which resulted in him giving me a knee length white lace tight fit dress with an extraordinarily large hat and white gloves.

Overdoing it apparently isn't a thing for this event.

Once again we were all put in the throne room, the large hats making it very difficult to distinguish different people.

Leroy came out with no fanfare and turned to greet the crowd, "Congratulations, lucky 25," he says, his voice booming which must come with the job, "After this task, there will only be 10 of you girls left with the prince analysing your behaviour from afar. The 10 girls will then be welcomed to the Masquerade Ball taking place later today."

So the prince is going to be there during the Polo game, interesting.

They placed microphones on each girl saying it's so the magazine can hear you when giving your interview but I highly doubt it, it's so that they can spy on our conversations.

The girls hummed with excitement as we were all pushed into three limos and taken to the location.

Remy Saul was a dyed lilac haired girl who's bone structure was unbelievable.
She'd told me how the Queen said she'll be able to give good grandkids.

To which Miranda replied dryly, "If she's still here to see them."

I frown, "Why wouldn't she?"

"Apparently the day of the Red Moon is the day the King and Queen die as their 1000 years is up." Miranda filled me in and it all clicks in place.

No wonder she's been so bitter recently, she's preparing for her death and her son's future life.

"The Red Moon is in three days." Remy reminds me, "When will the other screenings take place? There isn't enough time."

There isn't enough time, sure the Media challenge will cut everyone down to 10 but then what will happen afterwards in three days?

The Limo came to halt after a while and the doors opened to flashing lights.

I made sure to keep my legs closed so they don't get a picture of my lacy underwear as I get out.

This is a human event therefore it means human paparazzi asking things that will protect themselves.

"How are you going to keep the were - human alliance?" One asked in front of me