t h i r t y - t w o

Excuse any mistakes

That morning
Seattle, Washington

A morning shower could cure the world if people allowed it. Well, that's at least what Remy believed. It also didn't hurt that Aaliyah knew how to send her to the highest cloud. She put her hand on the shower wall for support, and leaned her head back.

She attempted to keep her moans to a minimum, but it was a task. They had been at it all morning, a five minute shower turned into a twenty minute love session. Aaliyah was licking, sucking, twirling her tongue, tugging, anything she could to get a reaction out of Remy.

And it was working.

The only bad part was that Remy's mom was down the hall. It doesn't matter how grown you think you are, you don't want to scar your parents for life. Although, they wouldn't care if they did it to you.

"Ay Mami!" Remy moaned aloud, gripping Aaliyah's hair and let out a series of Spanish slurs before releasing.

It was one of those toe curling orgasms, something she hadn't had in a while. She was breathless as her body tried to relaxed. Aaliyah was using her tongue as a cleaning tool, still sending shockwaves through Remy's body.

After finishing, Aaliyah threw her wet hair over her shoulder and looked at Remy with a seductive smirk. "Yummy."

Remy giggled and kissed her tenderly. They cleaned themselves before finally getting out. Remy wrapped a towel around her body as she walked out to their bedroom. She was officially off work for two weeks given that her mom was jn town.

However, she wasn't taking a break from the case. She was going to help the team from home. They were so close to catching whoever was responsible so she didn't want to leave them hanging.

Tamia was growing higher on Remy's suspect list everyday. She needed to investigate a motive and a deep feeling she had pointed her towards Zeke. She just hoped that she was wrong.

Aaliyah came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body while she was now combing her dried hair. She looked at Remy who seemed to be in deep thought. "Are you okay boo?"

Remy tore her eyes away from the floor and looked up at Aaliyah. She slightly nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm okay babe." Remy glanced at the clock on the wall. "What time are you going in?"

"Well, I usually do my checkups around 8, but it looks like I'll have to go straight to the hospital to see some patients before I go to the clinic."

Remy found a matching bra and panty set, slipping it on and throwing her towel across the room. "No appointments?" She looked back.

Aaliyah shook her head. "No. They would have been walk ins."

Nodding her head, Remy threw a shirt over her body and put on a pair of thigh high socks. She didn't feel like dealing with her contacts so she put on her glasses and went over to her phone.

Aaliyah finished detangling her hair then got dressed for work. Remy stepped out of the room to walk down the hall and check on her mom. Camila was more talkative since the surgery and could move around on her own. Remy was just thankful that they were able to give her a kidney transplant.