CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Warning: Rated 18A for strong, suggestive and sexual language. Please heed the warning. Thank you.

*************************

Richard slowly lowered himself and Maine to the floor, taking care not to pull his cock out of Maine's pussy. Once he was seated with Maine straddling him, he pumped up once more just to check if the woman in his arms was still alive since she hasn't said a word. The responding moan was more than enough to reassure him but then of course Maine had to wriggle her plump ass in response to his pumping.

"Love. We might not leave this closet if you keep doing that" Richard remarked.

"What? This?" Nicomaine replied while continuing to wriggle the bottom part of her.

"What the?!? If I didn't know any better, I would think that you have done this lots of times before.

"But I have. We did it 3 or 4 times last night, and then we just did a uhmmm.... what do you call it? Oh right! A quickie" she responded, tongue in cheek.

"Are you mocking me woman?" Richard asked accompanied with a forceful slap to Maine's ass.

"Hhhmmm please sir. Smack me some more sir" Nicomaine stated, imitating a little girl's voice and batting her lashes at the same time.

"Don't tempt me. I just might turn you over my knee and smack that defiance out of you" Richard threatened.

"I'd like to see you try" Nicomaine replied. She attempted to stand up but Richard tightened his hold around her waist, essentially making her immobile in the most compromising position. "You know Richard, there's people downstairs waiting for us. Like for instance your parents. Oh! And just in case you forgot, MY BROTHER!"

"Oh I haven't forgotten any of them. I'm just wanting some peace and quiet for a few moments longer" Richard responded while massaging the piece of flesh he forcefully slapped earlier. "Besides, I think your brother is a bit enamoured with me. In fact, he kinda creeped me out just a tad."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, from the way he was oohing and aahing earlier regarding my reputation in the service, I thought for sure he was going to kiss me in front of my brother and father. It was very uncomfortable" Richard explained while faking a shudder.

"I don't believe you! That is not my brother at all!"

"Hhhmmm. Really?" Richard mumbled as he started placing soft simpering kisses on Maine's earlobe, going down to her neck.

"My brother would never do such a thing" Maine weakly protested in between breaths. Richard was really making it hard for her to concentrate. The way he's licking the outside of her ear, the way he's biting the spot right below it and the guttural sounds that accompanied all that, made her all so soft inside and wet between her legs once more.

"So you're calling me a liar?" Richard challenged, continuing to conquer Maine's neck with kisses. He could feel Maine's hands tightening their hold on his upper arms, her legs trying to squeeze together. And her pussy! Dear heavens! Her ever responsive pussy! Getting quite tight and wet without her trying. Choking the life out of his ever willing cock. Making him reach his full potential once more.

"Hhhmmm. Are you ever satisfied?" Nicomaine whispered, leaning her head back, giving Richard full access to her neck.

"With you? Probably never" he mumbled in between kisses.

"You got me Richard! I've already surrendered everything to you. You don't have to bullshit me."

"Wait. What?" Richard pulled back, a look of shock on his face. "You think I'm talking shit?"