CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Warning: Rated 18A for strong, suggestive and sexual language. Please heed the warning. Thank you!

*********************

It took at least a couple of minutes before the blood that accumulated down south slowly made it's way up to Richard's brain. In that two minutes, he felt like he died, gone to heaven and then slowly floated back down to earth. In that two minutes, he felt content yet conflicted, strong yet vulnerable. It was the most unbelievable, contradicting feeling ever. He's never had that moment of confusion after an orgasm before. What the fuck?!?

And then he heard Maine moan. Not of pleasure but of pain. Then it hit him! HOLY SHIT! She's a virgin...well...she was a virgin! And that was because of you hotshot! You are the reason why she's in this much pain! Shit, shit, shit. Richard straightened himself and slowly pulled back a little. He looked down at Maine to witness that her eyes were tightly shut and there was a lone tear on the corner of one. That feeling of being the worst human being on the face of the earth just totally came over him. Immense guilt and terrible shame he's never felt before. He's been on the task force for a good number of years, fighting and killing terrorists; the scums of the earth. But never had he ever had this feeling before. NEVER.

"Maine" he whispered.

Nicomaine heard Richard say her name, she did. But the pain in between her legs was just too much to bear. The lingering pain too raw, too fresh. She was about to open her mouth to say something but then he moved and instead of words, only a hiss came out.

"That is not how I pictured losing my virginity to be." Nicomaine mumbled under breath.

"Shit! I'm so sorry. I..I....I... didn't realize that you are....were a...aahhhh... you know..." Richard stammered.

"STOP MOVING!" Nicomaine stated forcefully through gritted teeth.

"Oh. Shit! Uhhhmmm okay" stated Richard helplessly, standing still like a statue.

Nicomaine took a few calming breaths before she opened her eyes. She looked up to be met by Richard's. The look on his face would have been comical if she wasn't in so much pain. In under any circumstances, she would have laughed out loud. Who knew that the impermeable Richard Faulkerson Jr. can look like a vulnerable puppy because of  just a mere barrier. Well, it's kinda an important barrier but still.

"What can I do Maine? Tell me what to do. I'm so sorry."

"I need a minute. Just give me a minute. And stop apologizing for crying out loud!"

"Oh okay. I'm sorry...no I mean...sorry...SHIT!"

"Listen Captain errrr... Mr.....uuhhhmmm wait, Richard...please stop moving. It hurts, you know."

It was only then did Richard realized that his cock was still embedded inside Maine's pussy. He didn't mean for it to be there still and he wasn't aware of that fact, but now that Maine mentioned it, his brain stopped working! AGAIN! Why? Because the blood that slowly climbed up to his brain earlier went rushing right back down. As much as he wanted to stop it, his body just took over. His one body part that should be reprimanded and punished, is the one rejoicing right that minute.

Richard closed his eyes tight and consciously took deep breaths. Please, please, not now. Stupid fucking cock! Stay down boy, stay down.

"Uhhhmmm Richard?"

"I'm trying. I'm sorry. I'm trying." Richard answered through gritted teeth. Deep breaths Faulkerson! You're a man who's known for his control! Use it! Take calming deep breaths! But she's so warm and tight and oh so wet! Fuck! NO! NO! Stop it!