Jokester

October 22nd, 2013

Dear Jokester,

You just love messing with me, don't you?

I didn't realize that sitting in front of you will bring so much annoyance until now.

You figured out that I'm extremely ticklish practically everywhere on my body and are using it to your advantage. Every day, you decide to poke my back or tickle my sides once the teacher turns around from us. She caught you a few times and yells at you to leave me alone, but that doesn't stop you from continuing your torture method.

I also don't know how and why this started, but you think it's very amusing when I blush or become fidgety. I've never had someone wink at me before so when you did, I didn't know what to do, but sit there and blush. Ever since that day when you saw and loved my reaction, you made it a weekly thing to make me blush by winking at me ever so often.

And then you decided to pull pranks on me to make me mad.

Again I have no clue what's amusing about me being mad. You moved my hand on your leg near your groin and told me you had a boner because of me, making me think that I actually touched your penis. I'm honestly still mad at you for that.

And then you took my phone and pretended that you called my mom. My mom. During school. From you. A boy. I was honestly freaking out thinking I was gonna get yelled at once I got home. But no, it was a prank.

Thanks for the heart attack.

I will get you back one day. Don't ask me how since I've never really pranked anyone before, but it will happen.

Sincerely,

Future Jokester