Batman

November 19th, 2013

Dear Batman,

Why.

For some reason, your excuse for everything is "because I'm Batman." You even say it when you do pranks on me or when I ask why you're annoying me.

Why is this a thing?

I'm not much of a superhero type of person so I never understood the hype about them. When you heard that it was like I broke the world (which was a very hilarious reaction I might say).

So, now you're trying to get me to like Batman by giving me facts on him here and there. And frankly, it's kinda working.

I'm not saying that I worship this idea an author created like you do, but I have some respect and understanding for him. It's probably not gonna go further than that. Baby steps, baby steps.

You insist that I call you that, too. Since I don't have a nickname for you yet I guess I will have to. I'm gonna have to work on my 'creating nickname skills.'

I noticed that whenever you're in big trouble and I ask if it was because you're 'Batman,' you say that you're only him at night. Make up you're mind, you're not an indecisive woman on her period (A.K.A. me).

Well, since I know that you love Batman so much, I'll get you something Batman as a present for your birthday or Christmas. Depending on if I have money and I don't think I will this year.

For now, go stop crime for me.

Adios,

Your SideKick