back to school

Emily POV
So today is a year of when my parents died. It hurts still because everywhere I go it reminds me of them.

As I rolled over in my bed I looked over and saw a picture of them a few days before they died. They looked so happy to be together for almost 20 years.

As I got up I jumped in the shower and started to do my every day thing

As I got up I jumped in the shower and started to do my every day thing.  Once I got out I wrapped a towel around me and walked over to my closest.

When I picked my clothes out I got dress and had some tost before I walked out to see the car that I got for my birthday.

I smiled at the car as I got in and took off to school

~school~
When I pulled up and got out I saw that everyone was looking at me. I rolled my eyes and closed my door and I started to walk to the building until I saw Zeke being a smart ass to one of my favorite teachers, want to know how I can tell it's because he is sitting on the edge of his trunk smirking.

"Hi miss. Burke." I said as I walked up and smiled at her.  She smiled back and then looked at Zeke.

"I hope I don't have to ask you again not to sell anything on school grounds." Miss. Burke said as she walked away.

I sighed as I looked at Zeke as he threw laxative in his trunk. "Please tell me you wasn't going to give her that?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow at him.

Zeke looked at me then at what I was wearing and smirked. "Well, I was trying to be nice. But I know something that can help way more than that." He said as he pulled out a box.

"Here, it's on me." Zeke said as he gave me the box. I looked at it and saw it was a box of magmum size condoms that was cherry flavor. I looked at him and shook my head.

"I don't want them,because unlike half of these girls here I don't do that stuff. God your such bigger asshole now then when we dated. Oh and um,you wish they we're on you." I said as I threw the box at him and walked away.

As I got a good distance I looked back and saw Zeke lean his head on his trunk door that was open with the box in his hand still, but he had a sad look on his face.

As I walked into class I sat down in the back playing with ring my parents gave me when I was little

As I walked into class I sat down in the back playing with ring my parents gave me when I was little. I miss them so much, it's hard not to go in their room and wake them up or tell them how my day went.

As class started I couldn't help but space out. It seemed as class went by fast as I was walking to the parking lot to my car and taking off back home.

Maybe today wasn't the day to come back, maybe in a few days I'll be ready.