I'm not your responsibility

Emily POV
I was right, everyone is acting fucking crazy.  The football coach is being super weird then normal, the principal she is more if a bitch and now half of the students are acting like zombies.

"Hey I know you are not looking for a boyfriend or anything but I was wondering of you would like to go on a date with me tonight?" I hard a voice ask behind me as I turned around and saw one of the guys that buys from Zeke.

"Actually." I started to say but soon got cut off. "Get out of here, she's taken." I heard Zeke from behind me. The guy ran off as I turned to come face to face with Zeke, well more like face to chest since he is a few inches taller than me.

"First of all I'm not taken, second of all what the hell is your problem?" I asked as I glared at him.

"Look I know I had no right to do that, but he is not a good guy. He buys illegal things." He said as I huffed and shook my head.

"Yeah he might buy it, but your the one that sells it to him." I said as I saw a little bit of hurt in his eyes.

"Look Zeke, you know everything about me, hell more than anyone I know. I'm not saying this to hurt you but I'm not your responsibility." I said as I closed my locker shut and walked off.

I decided to skip some classes and go to fifth. As I walked in I saw a few students around the teacher's desk.

"What's going on?" I asked as I stood next to Casey. "I found something on the football field." He said as I nodded and went to go to my seat as Zeke looked at whatever they are looking at.

"I think you just found a different type of species." Zeke said as I turned back around to look at him. "Since when do you know anything about life form?" I asked as he looked up at me.

"Unlike you I do know what I'm talking about

"Unlike you I do know what I'm talking about." He said as I looked at him. "Did you just call me stupid?" I ask as he shrugged. "If the shoe fits where it." He said as I shook my head and walked away.

As I walked out of the building I saw coach Willis just standing there. "Shouldn't you be in class?" He asked as I stopped in front of him.

"Yeah, but I decided to take the rest of the day off." I said as I tried to walk around him but he grabbed my arm and jerked me back.

"You are to go back to class or you will be in trouble." He said as he looked into my eyes. I will not lie I'm a little scared.

"Yes Sir." I said as I walked into the building I just walked out of. I walked into the bathroom and into a stall.

I looked down at my arm and saw a bruise forming. I sighed as I pulled out my makeup and started to cover it.

As I walked out I ran into someone." Oww shit." I said as I landed on my back." Shit sorry." Stan said as he helped me up.

"It's fine." I said as I picked my stuff up and stood up. "Are you sure?" He asked as I giggled and nodded.

"yeah, I wasn't paying attention it's my fault. Hey, do you think can tell Delilah to come over tonight I need to talk to her?" I asked as he nodded.

"Sure I can no problem." He said as he smiled at me. "Thanks Stan, I'll see you later." I said as I walked off to class so I don't get caught by that dumb ass coach again.