that wasn't planned

Emily POV
I have been home for a few hours just thinking how tonight will go. Will it go good, bad, okay, triable.  All I need to know is that I need to shower before Zeke gets here.

~20 minutes later~
As I got out of the shower I threw my wet hair up into a messy bun. As I walked out of the bathroom I  thought I was going to have a heart attack.

"Fucking Jesus Christ, Zeke you fucking scared me." I said as I put a hand over my heart. "I'm sorry, I thought you would have seen me." He said as a smirk on his face.

"Shut up. But anyways the pizza should be here in a few minutes I called them before I showered." I said as I sat down next to him.

I looked at him and my eyes widen. "How did you get in here, my doors are locked?" I asked as he chuckled as he shook his head.

"Your doors might be locked, but your windows aren't." He said as I looked at the window and laughed a little.

"I guess old habitats die hard right?" I asked as we started to laugh. "I guess your right." He said as he looked down at his hands.

"I'm sorry for everything I have done while we was together." Zeke said as he looked he looked at me.

"Zeke, I know you are. That's why I have been more of a bitch to you then anyone else. I just thought that if I was mean you would stay away." I said as I played with my hands.

"You want me to stay away from you?" He asked as I looked at him to see him move his head from looking at me to my bedroom floor. 

"Well I don't know, for the past couple of days, with all of this crazy shit with the teachers acting weird, you taking some bitch to our spot, to me telling you that I still have feelings for you

"Well I don't know, for the past couple of days, with all of this crazy shit with the teachers acting weird, you taking some bitch to our spot, to me telling you that I still have feelings for you." I said as he looked at me.

"I never took her to our spot, that spot is ours, the only girl I want to take there is you." He said as I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked as I got up to stand in front of him." Of course, we have memories there.  Even though it is a supply closest. It's filled with our memories." He said as I looked at him.

~WARING SEXUAL CONTACT~

I don't know what came over me but I sat down on him straddling him as I kissed his chin while running my hand down his face.

"Why don't we change this talking into something else?" Zeke asked as he flipped us over to where we was on our sides kissing.

I then gripped his hair while running my hand through it. "Zeke, what about the pizzas?" I asked as I tried to keep my moan in while he moved kisses down my neck.

"Don't worry about it." He said as he got on top of me moving his hands up my shirt. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked as I looked at him and nodded.

"More than anything." I said as I grabbed him and pulled him into another kiss.

I broke the kiss to take my shirt off and so he can take his off as well. I looked at him as I bite my lip.

"See something you like?"  He asked as I shrugged

"See something you like?"  He asked as I shrugged. "I don't know, I'm still thinking." I said as he started to tickle my sides.

"OK, yes I do see something I like." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.

Zeke started to move kisses down my neck and my stomach as he stops at the waist of my sweatpants. "I'm going to show you that I still miss and love you." Zeke said as he started to take off my sweatpants, leaving me in my underwear.

"God your so sexy." He said as he started to kiss my thighs. "Oh Zeke, baby you know I don't like it when you tease me." I moaned as he finally took off my underwear and started to lick, kiss and bite my clit.

"Oh...fuck, Zeke. Oh God yes." I moaned as I graded his head and brought his head up to kiss him. I pushed him over so I was on top of him.

"You got to much clothes on, let's take care of that." I said as I pulled off his pants and boxers. I looked at him and smirked.

"Maybe I should show you how it feels when you get teased." I said as I took him in my mouth and started to lick and bite a little.

"Oh fucking God, Emily." Zeke moaned as I pulled myself off of him. The look he gave me made me laughed a little. "We do need protection." I said as I pulled out a condom.

"Should have told me that I could you a good discount on those." Zeke said as I rolled my eyes. I ripped it open and put it on him.

After I put it on him I slowly sat on him causing both of us to moan. "Oh fuck." Zeke moaned as he sat up as I started to move.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I started to kiss again

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I started to kiss again. "Oh fuck, I forgot how big you was." I moaned I as he bites my bottom lip.

"Maybe I should remind you." He said as he flips us over and started to pound into me, causing my bed to hit the wall.

"Oh shit...just like that baby, you know how I like it." I said as I scratched his back. He groans and he started to kiss my chest.

"Oh shit I'm about to cum." I moaned as I threw my hips up. "Me too." He said as his hits started to get sloppy.

"Oh fuck!" We both moaned as we both cam. We both rolled over onto our sides looking at each other. "That wasn't planned." I said laughing, he just chuckles and hugs me. "So does that mean we are together again?" Zeke asked as he kissed my head.

"Yeah, I missed this." I said as I kissed him and closed my eyes to go sleep, maybe now everything can be normal.