what the hell

Emily POV
As I was walking down the hall when I was pulled into a closest." What the hell." I said as I turned to look at Zeke taking a smoke of his cigarette.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Just doin' my part for the deconstruction of American

"Just doin' my part for the deconstruction of American." Zeke said as he took his cigarette out of his mouth.

I walked up to him and grabbed his cigarette and stepped on it. "Not while you are in a room filed with chemicals that can blow us up." I said as I titled my head to look at him.

"You know if we get caught in here we are going to get into trouble." I said as he shook his head.

"Not really, all we have to say is that we where just making out,the punishment will be less harsh." He said as he stepped in front of as I shook my head.

"No, that's how you got me the first time." I said as he laughed. "Yeah, but you loved it." He said as he looked into my eyes.

"But that was our first time, I doubt they will believe it now." I said as he shushed me.

"Did you just shush me?" I asked as he moved even more closer. "I know you want to." He said as he put his fingertips on my cheek.

I knew I couldn't resist him, so I closed my eyes and a few seconds later he kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms went around my waist

I moved him back so he was sitting on a stool that was in there. I straddled him as his grip on me tightened.

I moved my hands down his shirt and his went up my shirt. "Just like old times." He said as we pulled back.

I laughed as I nodded and put my forehead on his. Just as I was about to speak we heard voices coming from the air vent.

Just then Zeke had a smirk in his face. "I know that look, what are you planning on doing?" I asked as I looked at him.

He than whispered it in my ear as I laughed and shook my head. "Your mean but I like it." I said as I kissed him and got up so he can have his fun in playing games on people.