its over

Emily POV
I don't know what the hell happened all I know is that I'm being woken up in a cage that is in the boy's locker room. "Emily are you, you?" Casey asked as I looked at him.

"I've been me for 18 years." I said as he helped me stand up. "Are you okay?" I asked as I looked at him. "Yeah, I killed her." He said as I smiled at him. As he smiled back at me I pulled him into a hug.

"Where's Zeke?" I asked as we pulled away

"Where's Zeke?" I asked as we pulled away. He looked down and was about to say something hit the cage.

"Shit!" I yelled as I looked to see Zeke bleeding. "Oh my god, Zeke your bleeding." I said as me and Casey walked out of the cage.

"I'm fine, as long as your safe." He said as I went up to him and hugged him.

"It's done, everyone is back to normal

"It's done, everyone is back to normal." Casey said as he came back from looking through the door windows.

"Thank god, I don't think I can deal with that shit again." I said as Zeke kissed the side of my head.

"Lets go, I need to shower." I said as the guys laughed. "Yeah you do." Zeke said as he held his nose. "Hey, I should say that about you." I said as we all laughed and headed out.

As we walked out I saw Delilah. "Delilah!" I yelled as we ran to each other and hugged. "Oh my god, are you okay?" She asked as I nodded.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded. "Yeah, lets get the hell out of here." I said as she hugged Zeke and Casey.

When me and Zeke got to my house we both showerd we crawled into bed and cuddled. "Zeke, where's your car?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Crashed and brunt." He said as I looked up at him. "Well, I guess we have to get that fixed don't we." I said as I sat up on my elbows to look down at him.

"You don't have to." He said as I shook my head. "It's going to happen now shut the hell up and kiss me." I said as he smiled and kissed me as we cuddled again and fell asleep.