fellings back or not

Emily POV
Today was just another day at this hell whole. But for some reason it doesn't feel like it. As I was walking from the library I ran into Delilah.

"Shit, you scarred me." I said as I placed a hand on my chest. "Sorry, you look cute today." She said as she looked over my outfit.

"Thanks, so why didn't you come over last night?" I asked as we sat at one of the benches

"Thanks, so why didn't you come over last night?" I asked as we sat at one of the benches. "Oh, yeah about that sorry I forgot to call you and tell you that I had family coming over." She said as i nodded.

"Are you mad?" She asked as she gave me her puppy dog eyes. "No, I'm not mad I just wanted to tell you that I might be falling for Zeke again." I said as she just looked at me.

"Excuse me?" She asked as I nodded. "Zeke, the guy you dated for all of his four years here and now he is repeating number five?" She asked as I nodded again.

"I hate to say this but he has been says some stuff." She said as I looked at her. "What do you mean?" I asked as she nodded her head in his direction.

"I feel more comfortable if you ask him." She as I got up and walked up to him. "Zeke." I said as he turned around to look at me.

"We need to talk." I said as he shook his head. "Not today. It's to damn hot, and I got zero fucking tolerance." He said as I shook my head.

"You never have any fucking tolerance. Let me just make this short and to the point, talk about me like you have to other people and I'm going to shove my foot so far up your ass you will taste my toses until you decide to graduate." I said as I pissed passed him.

"Damn girl,you told him." My friend Ashley said. "Yeah, hey do you know who that girl was that was next to him?" I asked as I looked back to see them walking away.

"Oh that's the new girl. I saw them come from the place you two would always go." She said as I looked at her shocked.

"Are you sure?" I asked as she nodded. "I'm sorry Em." She said as I shook my head. "It's fine, I'm going to go." I said as I walked away with my head down. Well I guess he moved on and I should to. I thought as I walked to class so I can get this day over with.