Chapter 1 ~ Dreaming of Him

I was so exhilarated to go to school today! I mean, sure, it was freshman year, and I was "fresh meat," but I had Aspen. My Highschool lover Aspen Adairs. And this may seem totally cliche, but someday I hoped to be Sandra Adairs. To be perfectly and completely with him and in love with him, even though I practically already am, it would be wonderfully amazing.

I hop, out of my comforting bed and head straight for the bathroom connected to my room. I take a look in the mirror and fiddle with my rats-nest of tangled light brown/blonde hair, making weird faces. (I try to start my day out with a smile) I stick out my to tongue awkwardly winking, forming a "hang loose" sign with my hands, and giggle to myself. I strip of my cozy pajamas, and leap into my hot pampered shower. I grab my strawberry 2 in 1 conditioner and scrub my head humming along to "Daydreaming" by Paramore. (If you haven't heard it, you DEFINITELY need to) Then I use my loaf to wash and rinse my body, I feel like I'm going through a car wash. Omg.

When I am done with that I step out of the shower, wrap a towel around myself, and slip on a neon pink t-shirt and ripped shorts. Being very grateful that my brothers, (Louis and Connor) DO NOT share a bathroom with me, so many awkward situation to walk in on... Afterwards I brush my hair until it returns to its natural straight and wavyish ness, then apply the usual makeup; mascara, winged eyeliner, some foundation, a little light pink shaded eye shadow to bring out my blue/green/gray eyes, and some chapstick. I give my self a quick too-toothy smile and head downstairs to greet Louis and Connor.

I quickly scamper into my room, retrieve my neon and black tribal backpack, sprint out the door and spin around the corner with a gigantic smile on my face, twirling around. Then I practically leap down the stairs like a clumsy cheetah and jump into the kitchen, descending at the bottoms of the stair case. I re-adjust the backpack over my shoulder and then plop it in the corner of the white and granite kitchen and find my way in between Louis and Connor at the island. They were both drinking coffee, Connor loves that stuff (:) ), and Louis was having cereal, and Connor a pastry. And I was looking forward to carrots tonight!!! (aka Louis ;D )

In case you're wondering, yes Louis Tomlinson and Connor Franta are my Bro's, my Brothers. Yea :). (In this world they are not famous, just so ya know) We are all adopted, that's why we all have different last names, we keep them to remember our differences, but to remind us that no matter what, we are still all family. We even have an "Ohana" sign above the kitchen cabinets. Anyways, we were adopted by my, I mean our parents Sasha and Martin Debuli, the last name is Italian, hehe. Louis and Connor practically take care of me, because our parents are in International Real Estate and are traveling almost all the time, and can only visit us about for one weekend every month, my Big Bro's are like my guardians, and their awesome.

Louis is 22 and working on being an artist/ singer on his own, with the help of some of his best "lads," Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn. Louis was adopted 8 years ago when he was 14, and you can obviously tell that he is from Doncaster, haha. Louis is amazing, he is like the perfect older brother, he is funny, sarcastic, caring, and will protect me when ever I need it. I love him, in the Big Bro way that is, haha.

Connor is 20, an just a big ball of fun!! He goes to the community college here in Schellsburg, Pennsylvania. He is taking film classes and normally is just running around the house prancing like a daisy, lol. Or he is hanging out with his friends Trevor, Kian, Ricky, Jc, and Sam, weeeeeeee!!! He came from Minnesota, teehee. Also he was adopted when he was 15, 5 years ago. I love him too <3.

I am Sandra Greyir, and am 14 years old, in 9th grade, a freshman in Highschool. I like to spend most of my time hanging out and going on dates with Apsen <3, hanging out with my BFF Rubith and a couple other friends, drawing, writing, singing, other girly and not girly stuff, and basically skipping around the house :). Also I was adopted from Iowa when I was 6 years old, 8 years ago, at almost the same time as Louis, just a week later, because he was continuously complaining he needed someone to hang out with and play football with. So my parents being the people they are, wanted their one and only son, at the time, to have someone have a blast, and fun with. So with their great minds they decided it would be awesome if he had a younger sister to protect and play with, so they went online and found me! Weeeeeee!! Hehe, yaaaa :). And soon took a plane to come pick me up, and they told me that Louis was bouncing in his seat the whole time saying "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?!" Haha!! And then the wonderful Connor came along a few years later, cause Mom and Dad thought that he was just too irresistible, hahaha, true.