Meeting WDW(Ch1)

Disclaimer: this was my first book so sorry if it SUCKS 😂👌🏼

Lillian's POV
I awoke to a loud crashing noise coming from the other room. I quickly got out of bed, slipped on some black ripped shorts with a black maverick T-shirt (always plug😉) to cover my sports bra and underwear. Then I tied my hair up in a messy bun before I walked out of my room to see what the noise was. When I got out into the living room, I saw that Logan smashed a plate. No surprise there, except for the fact that he was actually cleaning it up. but as he cleaned, he complained while doing so. That part didn't surprise me.

"Ughhh I swear these plates break into more pieces each time!" Logan complained.

"Well maybe the plates just don't like you." I Said as I walked around him and the smashed plate on the floor and I headed into the kitchen.

"Not like me?! Pfttt that's crazy! I'm a maverick." Logan Said while holding up the maverick symbol on his hand.

I just shook my head and laughed. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and poured it into a bowl. I poured in some milk and then I walked over to the table and sat down to eat it. It didn't take long for me to finish it and as soon as I did I put my dish in the sink and I went back to my room.

I sat down on my bed for almost thirty minutes just scrolling through my phone because I have nothing better to do and I am extremely bored. Then an idea came to mind. I decided to have a seat at my piano and sing a little bit. But before I did that, I walked over to my bedroom door and shut it so Logan wouldn't come in or hear me. I don't like people listening to me sing. I sat back down at my piano and I placed my fingers on the keys and began to play the chords and notes to the song Silence by Marshmellow ft. Khalid and then I began to sing. As I sang and played the piano, I got really into the song. I got so caught up in it that once I finished, got up and turned around, I saw Logan recording me on his vlog camera. I didn't even hear him come in..

"LOGAN YOU BETTER NOT PUT THAT IN THE VLOG!!" I yelled at him.

"WATCH ME!!" Logan yelled back smiling.

I chased him out of my bedroom and into the living room. He ran into the kitchen so I followed. He just kept running and after a while, I just gave up. He's really fast.

I ran back into my room and decided to finish getting ready for the day. I can't believe Logan did that. I'm thinking about heading out for a walk around LA to just explore and get out of the apartment. It gets a little annoying being stuck in an apartment with Logan 24/7, especially since he is my older brother. I walked over to my mirror and started applying my makeup. I decided to go for a more natural look so I just put on some mascara and a little bit of concealer to cover any acne. I brushed my hair out and left it down, then I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Once I finished getting ready, I walked out of my room and I saw Logan was vlogging. I just glared at him then rolled my eyes. I am still mad that he recorded me singing and is putting it in the vlog without my permission. He knows I'm shy. I don't want him hearing me sing, let alone his millions of subscribers!

"Hey sis what's up?!!" Logan said to me.

I just ignored him and his vlog camera. I walked over to the counter and I grabbed my keys and wallet. I opened up the door and I was met face to face with a guy containing the brightest blue eyes and brunette hair.

"Oh..umm, I'm sorry." I said stuttering.
I looked to his left and there were four more boys.

"Do I kn-" before I could finish, Logan interrupted me.

"AYYYYEEEE JACK!!! DANIEL!!! ZACH!!! JONAH!!! CORBYN!!! With a Y tho!" Logan yelled.

I stepped away and went and sat on the couch as they came in and group hugged Logan. I am so freaking confused...